Carter's P.O.V.

I POST EVERY THURSDAY AND MONDAY!

MAKE SURE TO CHECK WATTPAD EVERY THURSDAY AND MONDAY SO YOU CAN SEE THE LATEST CHAPTER OF TEAM FOUR!

GET READY FOR A GREAT CHATER!

The instant that I walked you to Hayley's house, I knew that she was fortunate. Her house was bigger than any other home that I have seen in my life. And that's big. Actually, let's say twice of that size. How could her parents afford such house? They must have good jobs and be working now stop all of the time.

"This is my recreational room," Hayley said. "It has everything you can think of from a water polo pool to a badminton board."

She was right. Every game, sport, or activity was right here in this room. Heck, they have even had capoeira (Brazilian material arts karate).

This was going to be a really fun experiment. I don't know how this was going to turn out, though, but as long as Hayley's dad didn't barge in while we were "experimenting" I was fine.

"Well, let's get this thing started," I said. "I will try to fly I guess controllably."

"It's worth a shot," Jasmine said.

"But, do it over the foam pit." Said Hayley.

She had a freakin' foam pit! How spoiled was this girl? Her parents had to be multimillionaires to actually afford this kind of stuff. They must be famous, and she must have a great life. Unlike me... I live in a poor family with only my mom and me. My mom doesn't work, and the only way we can still afford a house and food and such is because of my uncle. He gives us a certain amount of money every month, and that is basically what we live off of. But next month, the uncle wouldn't give us enough to pay off our rent, so we might have to give up our house to the bank and become homeless. Do you know how stressing that is?!? Sometimes I can't sleep at night thinking about when the time comes to sell out the house. I would trade anything to be Hayley. She has a good life, nice friends. Smart, funny, and all of those other good characteristics. Why can't my mom just work?

"Carter, are you ok?" Hayley said tapping my shoulder.

"Oh. Sorry, yeah. I'm fine. I just was thinking." I said. I must have gazed off into space for a second there.

"Let's test your powers first," Hayley said.

We then walked over to the foam pit. Half of me was scared to death that this wouldn't work and that I was dreaming when I was supposedly "flying". And the other half is really excited and wants to test and figure out my new ability and its limits.

"Ok, climb up the rope in the middle of the pit, and then let go and see if you can, you know... fly. And if you can't, you will fall several feet into the foam pit which will catch your fall." Hayley said. She was almost trying to take this whole thing under control and organize it herself. That was ok with me though because I didn't want lots of other people to rely on me. Rose and Jasmine were just standing behind Hayley and I, gazing in awe, waiting to see if I could actually fly.

I climbed into the fluffy foam pit of red and hallow blocks, then slowly go to the top of the rope. Then I got to the platform, rang the bell, and leaped.

At first, I just fell. Then I started freaking out because I didn't know how to actually fly. Then, that sensation can over me and I spread my arms out and glided, feeling the air under me, carrying me across the room. But there was one teensy little problem. I didn't know how to land yet. And I was going at such a fast speed, I didn't know if I was going to be able to land. Then an idea came to my head. I turned around and plunged into the foam pit for my landing.

"You are going to need to work on your landing," Hayley said. Then she laughed a little. I couldn't blame her. I head first dived into the pit and had fluff all over me.

"So Rose, let's test your powers next. Try lifting up the volleyball with telekinesis." Hayley said.

Slowly, Rose focused really hard on the ball which was across the big room and started raising her hand up. The veins were popping out of her hand, and her face was turning red. It was working. In just a few seconds, the volleyball was over to this side of the room in Rose's possession.

"Wow," Rose said. "That was wicked."

"Now I want to try mine!" Jasmine said. She snapped her finger and mumbled what she wanted Hayley to do, and she instantly did exactly what Jasmine said, to climb the monkey bars. Then, Jasmine snapped her finger again and Hayley snapped out of her hypnotic state.

"That was wicked," Jasmine muttered so nobody could hear. To be honest, I was jealous of both of them.

"Well, that leaves me," Hayley said. "I will just teleport from this end of the room to the other, simple as that."

Soon, Hayley shivered a little, then closed her eyes, and disappeared.

Suddenly, Hayley's dad walked into the gym.

"Hey, girls. Wait... where is Hayley?"

"Um, she..." Jasmine stuttered.

"Where is she. Do you guys have something important to tell me?"

"Um, n, no," Rose spoke out in fright.

Suddenly, a call from the back of the recreational gym gave relief to the three of us.

"I am right over here!" Hayley said. "We were just playing a game of hide and seek and I was the last one that wasn't found yet."

"Aren't you a little too old for that Hayley?" Her dad said.

"No! Now, j, just go, ok. We are talking about girl stuff."

"There is something suspicious about you, Hayley Belle. But I will leave you be. And I expect you to be in the house by 10:00. You have 1 hour."

"Bye."

"OMG! That was a close one! Jasmine said. "We were this close to basically being ruined."

"You saved our guts, Hayley," I said.

"Yah. Let's go inside now and get ready for bed. Then, in the morning we can talk."

And that was that. We got ready for bed, talked for an hour, then slept safe and sound, knowing that nobody knew our secret.

At least not right now.