Enlightenment

By the way guys, this is pretty much what Henry looks like at this point, so he's not in complete Vecna form, but also not human, either, as we know, but you can imagine him to be more or less human/Vecna-like if you want! :)

***

Henry looked over to me, holding the cold bloody body in his arms. "Twelve," he said.

My mouth was open for a few seconds as I figured out what to say. "...I'm sorry," I cried suddenly, tears forming in my eyes as all of my recent emotions came to the surface.

Finding out Henry was a cannibal...leaving him behind...missing him...figuring out how to warn Eleven and save everyone's lives without putting Henry at risk in the process...feeling like a burden to Mike and his friends unless I had information which was of use to them...finding Dean and trusting him until he spiked my drink, sedated me, and told me the misogynistic thoughts he had about women...escaping him and his attack...realising that bad people in this world were more common than I thought...but still needing to save them all, and being the only one who had the power to.

Mr Ballard watched me for a moment, realising I was crying, then dropped the body, strode towards me, and pulled me into his arms.

His body, his arms, felt strong holding me. I cried into them, and he gripped my shoulders harder. He began pulling me towards the wall in the room, and when we hit it, he loosened his grip, pushing me away a little so I was now facing him, and started to kiss me. Then his grip tightened again, pulling my body so close to his I could hardly move.

Then he guided me harshly towards the kitchen table, lifted me onto it, ripped away my clothes, and entered me. I whimpered in pleasure as he pushed my torso back by my shoulders so that I was lying on the table, and he leaned down over me, too, now holding my wrists, so I was pinned beneath him.

It certainly stopped my tears.

*

After we finished, we were still in the kitchen, and Henry said he'd make me some food.

Anxiety filled my stomach as I eyed the dead body on the floor. "You don't mean that, do you?"

The corners of Henry's lips lifted in the slightest smile. "You're referring to the body as that, not her. That's an improvement. It won't be long until you're completely desensitised to it. It'll be just like eating any other meat."

"Why do you want me to be a cannibal so badly?"

Henry stalked over to the decapitated body again and stood over it. "Because it's good for you. When you consume those bodies, you consume their power, their strength, and take it on. It doesn't work for people in the normal world, obviously, only here. Twelve, you're my partner, not my inferior, so I want you to be strong, too, not just me."