Chapter 13 Hello?

This weeks *Random Follower* No new followers):

Q & A questions please! :(
If I don't get enough, I will stop the book till I get some. No comments that will change my mind please. Your choice!

Lee Pov
I look around. I go to call again. No replies. I then start running around like a madman! "Stampy!!! Squid?" I yell. I take my phone from my pocket and go to call the police. I walk into the living room and see blood everywhere. I hear someone whisper. "Lee! Down here!" They say. I kneel down and see Stampy hiding.

"What happened?" I ask.
*Time Skip*
Stampy & Squid were coming out of the hospital today. Nobody knew where Ash was. That was the scary thing.
Police say If they don't find him he would most likely to be dead. I close my car door and run around the parking lot. I then enter the building. I look at the receptionist. So was an old lady, but very friendly. "Hi I'm here to see Stampy & Squid." I say.

See gives me the room numbers and I head over to the elevator. I click the fourth button and head on up. As I arrive I run down the hall skimming everyone. I look around to see If I could find room 104. I walk around for a while until I find It. I peek my head In and see Stampy resting peacefully.

1 week later.

Stampy Pov
Ash Isn't to be found. This was the last search party we would have. Thats when we will give up. I look at Sqaishey who Is walking next to me. She smiles In a calm and unsure way. I here someone call. "Over here!" They scream. I run over with Sqaishey and we see Finball.

"Look." He says pointing. We stare In that position and see a massive hole. It has a sheet of metal over the top. Squid runs his fingers over It. "Someones been here." He says walking down. We all follow along until we hear Sqaishey scream. I quickly run back up to see nobody. Nothing.

"Sqaishey!!!" I scream. I look down the hole and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see someone with a skeleton mask on and wearing black. Then I get pushed down.

Hope you guys enjoyed!