Chapter 16

WTF GUYS!!!!!!! 1000 READS!!!!! I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ACHIEVE THAT!!!!! :D Thankyou so so much about this. It means the world to me! Now to the story! Sorry for the lack of chapters lately... And how short they are...

Stampy
He walks over to the cells and pulls out Sqaishey and Squid. They are In hand cuffs and been forced to move. "Now now, Joseph! Who will you choose out of these lovely little beings? The squid? Or the duck!" He says pushing them both towards me. Sqaishey almost falls over, but manages to stand on both feet.

"Choose wisely." He says walking away. I can hear his evil laugh bouncing around In my head. "Stampy," Says Sqaishey. "I never thought." She adds. I look her In they eyes. "Why did It have to come to this?" Says Squid looking down. Sqaishey smiles a small fake smile. "We only have a little while left." She sighs smiling In sadness. "How did this start, and why did he want us?" She continued.

Squid Ignores us and looks guilty. "Stampy, choose me. I think Sqaishey deserves to live and have a happy life. "My life Isn't full Squid. Not without you!" She says hugging him. The moment lasts forever. The happiness tuns Into tears and the sadness turns Into nothingness. Our lives end one day, but they aren't going to today!