Chapter 27 Loves It! (End Of Book 1)

Next book leads straight after. Just like a normal chapter. WHAT CHARACTERS DO YOU WANT FOR BOOK 2!? COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!! I have: Stampy, Squid, Sqaishey, Stacy?, Amy, and Ash. WHO ELSE!!!

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER TODAY!!!

This chapter was Inspired by BunnyBuns33! Thank-you so much! You have a place In my heart. Your so fabulousness! <3

I also have a Valentine Crush EXTRA book now! GO READ DAT! xD

Squid Pov

As I open the door to the house, I am greeted by Amy? "Oh hey Amy..." I say. "Hi Squid!" She reply's happily. "What ya doing?" I ask confused. "Well... Ya know with all the drama thats happened..." She begins. I already know where this Is going. "Yeah?" I say as I place my bag of groceries on the bench. "Well. I'm sorry. I've decided... And I choose you." She says smiling In embarrassment. "Amy! That was two months ago! I've moved on." I begin. Amy looks at me weirdly. "Wha..." She says annoyed and drowned In sadness. "I'll talk later." I say before walking off.

*Time Skip* :P

Ash Pov

I close the lid of my computer and fall back onto my bed In boredom. I put my face to my watch and read the time. "2:58 a.m?" I say aloud before hearing a door open. I sigh as I get up and open my door. There stands Amy about to shut her door and leave. "Amy?" I say surprised. She looks at me startled. "What are you doing...?" I say staring at her bags. She looks guilty. "Erm..." She says before breaking Into tears. "Aww Amy! Don't cry. Come Into my room and explain." I say before hugging her.

I sit her next to me on my bed. "So whats wrong?" I ask. She wipes her face and looks up at me. I lean over and grab some tissues from the tissue box besides my bed and pass them over to her. She grabs them out of my hand and wipes her eyes. "So?" I begin. "All this drama has cause Squid and Stampy to hate me. I know they don't exactly 'Hate me' But I feel as If this Is the beginning." She says blowing her nose. "Oh Amy... I'll never hate you though." I say blushing. "I bet you would one day." She says annoyed. "Why would I be caring about you now If I would hate you one day." I say. She shrugs. "But you could." She says speechless. I just laugh.

"Amy look. I could never hate you. Your funny, your kind, your beautiful. Everyone still hasn't found that yet. They might be just looking for that now." I say blushing. She smiles. "Thanks Ash... For always been there..." She says before kissing me on the cheek. "Goodnight." She says before walking out of my room. "Night...!" I say just as she shuts the door. Could It be? I have a crush on Amy?

*Time Skip 1 Month*

Stampy Pov

I open my curtains to see the sun shining In on me. Just as I hear a knock on the door. "Come In!" I say before hearing the door open. "Stampy!" I hear a friendly voice say. "Ah! Just the person I wanted to see!" I say staring Into Sqaishey's eyes. "Oh really." She says surprised. "Yes. Hold on... I'll meet you down stairs for our park trip." I say smiling. "Oh yes. I came to say that the lunch Is ready to go." She smiles. "Great!" I say before putting on a coat. "I'll see you In the kitchen." She says before walking off. Today was the day. Where I ask Sqaishey to marry me. :)

*Time Skip*

Sqaishey Pov

"STAMPY!!!" I yell before I find the tree I always sit at. Stampy runs up behind me. "Lez eat!" I yell as he places the blanket down under the shade. "Ok, OK! Patients!" He laughs. We sit down as he passes me some food and we just eat. "Would ya like some tea with that?" He laughs as he passes me a cup and pours some In. "Thank-you!" I say before taking a sip. "Sqaishey... That may be hot." He laughs as I pull away the cup. "No kidding!" I laugh.

*Time Skip 10 minutes*

Stampy Pov

Once we have finished everything. I ask Sqaishey to stand up. "Sqaishey... Could you stand up please. I think I lost my phone..." I ask laughing. "But I thought you didn't bring It..." She says confused. "That's the point!" I laugh. I poke my hand Into my bag and pull out a small box. Then I Neil. "Sqaishey... You have made me the happiest man alive! I want to continue my life. With the great and the bad. With you." I begin. I can tell people are looking at us. Sqaishey looks around. People are nodding and awing. Then she nods. "Yes."

BOOK 1 OVER!!! :P BOOK 2 CONTINUES LIKE A NORMAL CHAPTER!!! :O

WHO DO YOU WANT IN THE BOOK! COMMENT!!!!!! OR YOU WON'T GET THE NEXT BOOK! xD

I'm so nice...

This book has been a journey. I love the support. I'm so excited for writing the next book. Thanks for everything! You all have a place In my heart. Forever. <3

Stay Fabulousness! <333