Chapter 3 + Tysm!

I'm back and I'm sorry.... I never expected to get this far. Especially since I had a hard time starting wattpad. The support Is crazy real and I love you guys so much. I thought about quitting wattpad and I don't deserve all this support. More than 2.3k views already. I can't thank you all enough <3 I've decided to stay and make my future on here positive! :( Here Is chapter 3 :)

(Yay! More drama! I love you so much Alexandra! -.- xD)

Amy Pov

A room of blank, rich darkness appears In front of my face. The moist stent annoys me. "Wha? Where am I?" I say quietly sitting up. I notice my nose Is bleeding and I have a beaten up face. "Ugh what happened?" I say feeling my face and noticing all the cuts and wounds. I look down to see the floor Is made out of black lino. "UGH!" I say smashing the ground and bursting soulful echos Into the small room. A spotlight stays on me. I look around to see where It's coming from but the people must have left smoke bombs on to hid themselves. This Is going to be scary!

Ash Pov

"WE MUST FIND HER!" I yell and tears roll from my face. "Calm down Ash..." I hear Sqaishey say as she hugs me. "The police are looking Into It." I hear Squid say as he walks from his room, and down the hall to put the phone away. "Great! More drama!" Stacy says covering her head with her hands. "What do you mean?" Squid says confussed. "Yeah! We've been In more trouble than you!" Stampy buts In. "Look I don't wanna talk about It!" She yells storming off and slamming her bedroom door behind her. What was that about?

Sqaishey Pov

I'm worried for Ash. He hasn't been himself ever since he started dating Amy. I'm not sure If he's happy or not with how the relationship Is going. I'm also worried for Amy. What Is she.... I mean? No.... She wouldn't have... I'm so scared! I need to look out for Ash before he does something crazy! Look at the way he's behaving at the moment. God!

Amy Pov

"HELLO!?" I scream as my echos continue for miles. "THIS IS HOPELESS!!! WHY AM I HEAR!!!" I scream as my echoes repeat again and again. I have many questions but all I want to know Is If Ash Is okay! I'm scared for him... And all my friends. But mainly Ash. I hope he's not hurt.

Unknown Pov

"God. I think she's had enough. Lets bring her In." I say as some of my men leave the room. Next minute later they bring her back Into my office and sit her down. "Hello Amy."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS SO TENSE!!!!! WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!! :O