Chapter 2

Ash Pov

So I'm guessing It's Amy & me now? I think as I stare at my wall full of fan-art. I get out of bed and stare at my alarm clock. 7:46 a.m! I hear a knock on my door. "Ash, are you still In there?" Sqaishey says as she pokes her head In. "Oh yeah I'm up." I say before sliding a black creeper shirt on. "Great! We are all going to the water park later today." She finishes with a smile. "Oh sweet." I reply. "Yeah... We'll see you downstairs In half an hour." She says as she shuts the door. I re-open the door and head out to Amy's room.

"Ello?" I say knocking on her door and heading In. "Oh morning Ash!" She reply. "You going to go to the water park?" I ask. "Nah. I need to record some videos for my channel sadly." She says upset. "Well I could stay here an help you out?" I offer. "I'll be good. You go and enjoy yourself." She says smiling. "Well, I'll see you later then?" I ask. "Yep." She finishes as I head out. "What a shame." I think to myself.

Amy Pov

I would have loved to go to the water park. But YouTube comes first. Ok now time to set up a call with Salem.

*Time Skip*

I finish recording all my videos as I hear my door open. "Hello there..." I hear someone say. I turn around to see my vision go black. "Lets see... We'll use her as bait so we can take ov..." That was the last thing I heard before all I could see, and hear went blank.

Stacy Pov

I jump up behind Squid. "ARE YOU GOING DOWN YET!!!" I yell as he gives me a deadly stare. "Shad ap!!" He reply's as I push him down the water slide. We just laugh. "Wow Stacy. Just wow!" He laughs as Stampy comes down behind us. "Coming down!" Sqaishey screams before bumping Into us all at the bottom. "Wow... Just wow!" Ash says as he walks over to the pool. "What are you all doing!?" We laugh.

*Time Skip*

We all come home to see the door wide open and the front window smashed. Everyone Is just silent.

OMG!!!! WHO IS THIS EVIL PERSON!!! :O

Next chapter next week!