Chapter 21 Differences

We all know what Netty said. We are to keep our heads high. We are to find our paths. And find out what Herobrine wants with us.

Lee Pov
Everyone rolls In for a group hug. We choose to stand our freedom. This Is the last thing we want In our lives. "HEROBRINE! Come out here!" I hear Finball shout. "The games aren't over! Fight us face to face!"

Stampy Pov
I look up to face the sky. Looks like we are In some sort of global world. Like a snow glob or something. "Sqaishey, what do you think Herobrine wants with us?" "I don't know Stampy. We will find out soon though. All these thoughts are killing me! Haha!" She yells finally free from her cuffs. "Come on. Lets go back to my shelter. We can venture out and see If anyone else Is here!"

Lee Pov
"Stampy and Sqaishey gear up. With torches, food, stone gear, and Iron and gold armour. They then start heading east to continue there journey!

Finball Pov

"We just want to fight you!" "Very well then. Feel the wrath of my fiery ball of furry!" He yells aiming and shooting. Ash gets up and rolls a heavy rock In front of Amy and Netty. "Take cover!" He screams before taking off.

Squid Pov
Been locked down here Is awful! The feeling of the box moving around could break any second now and send my flying Into the void. I look around. There Is a small opening of glass. An underwater window. I stare at It. Then I start punching at It. "I have to take this risk. Either drown without trying. Or drown knowing I tried. I have a 10% chance of living. It has to be now. And It must pay off!

This story Is getting Intense! Hope you are enjoying It still! Feedback and feed ford Is greatly appreciated! Stay fabulousness! PEACE!!!!! <333