Y/N

Languages

"Na'vi language"

"English"

Face

Body/ clothes

Body/ clothes

Ikran: Female Name: Seze ( Blue in Na'vi )

Ikran: Female
Name: Seze ( Blue in Na'vi )

Ikran: Female Name: Seze ( Blue in Na'vi )

Name: Y/NAge: 22yrs oldHeight: 7'6 ( your the runt ) Hand: you have Jake's genes

Name: Y/N
Age: 22yrs old
Height: 7'6 ( your the runt )
Hand: you have Jake's genes

Y/N is the oldest, help Ney'tiri and Jake take care of her siblings due to Y/N being 4 to 5 years older then her oldest brother Neteyam. Y/N came out small that made Ney'tiri worry.

The past: Y/n is 10 while Neteyam is 5, Spider is 6, Lo'ak and Kiri is 4. ( tuk isn't born yet )

Jake POV

I sat as I watch my two kids fight over a fish, Y/N seem to hunt it from the ocean and brought back some fish but Neteyam wanting the last fish cause he help bring it back.

"Gimmie Neteyam, I hunt it.. I get the last fish" "No!! I helped you. I deserve it.." "just because your bigger then me doesn't mean you had to help me" "you look like a baby!! I hate you" "I hate you Neteyam"

Y/N said, hissing at Neteyam, Neteyam hissed back.

I stood up "Hey!" I yell, making Y/N and Neteyam look at me. "Enough.. or I'll punish both of you. Don't hiss at your siblings"

Ney'tiri walks up with Kiri, Spider and Lo'ak. "Jake.. I worry.." Ney'tiri sat beside me, leaning against my body as the kids went to play. "About what?" "Look at Y/N... she is smaller then the rest.. what if the tribe rejects her?" Ney'tiri looks at me, tearing up, I grab her hand "they won't... we'll make her strong... take Y/N with you to hunt.. train her to be like you... I can handle our other children" "okay"

It was agreed, that Y/N will go with Ney'tiri to train. I took the role to watch the others when Y/N went hunting and she even found a Ikran egg. I let her keep it, she can raise it... I smile.

Time went by. I watch Y/N matured, she was the first runt to actually get accepted by the tribe and thank Eywa, Y/N grown up beautiful.
-

*warning up ahead, if you can't handle it, you can skip*

One horrible hunt - your 16 ( tuk is 2 - 3yrs old)
Jake's POV

3 days ago, we gave Y/N permission to go hunting by herself. Hunting for the first time, it may take 2 days but 3 is the limit, Y/N hasn't been home for 3 days. Ney'tiri and I asked around to see where my daughter could be, walking up to Mo'at "Have you seen Y/N?" I ask Mo'at, she turn to me "she hasn't came back from the hunt?" "No. It's been 3 days" I started to get worried, I called my Ikran and jumped onto him with Ney'tiri coming up. Attaching our Queue together, we flew straight up then look around till I saw a bunch of young red Na'vi. I growled as I landed, scaring them off, to see Y/N on the ground bruised.

"Y/N!!!" Ney'tiri yells as her and I jump off my Ikran and to our daughter, grabbing my daughter. "Daddy... they... they did bad stuff to me" once we heard that, Ney'tiri screams and then runs off into the forest after the red Na'vi. I pick Y/N up, Tsu'tey came up with his Ikran "Skxawng, What happen?" "The Red Ash clan... their outcast got to Y/N... go follow Ney'tiri , I'm taking Y/N to your Mo'at"
Tsu'tey nod as he followed Ney'tiri and I took Y/N to Mo'at.
-

*you can read again*

Jake brought Y/N to Mo'at, she ran to them. "What happen?" She ask, "the Red Ash Clay's outcast" Mo'at gasp and quickly brought Y/N to the tree of life, the family came to watch as Mo'at connected Y/N Queue with tree, Essence Seeds came down landing onto her body as Mo'at start to do a ritual, after a bit she gasp.

Mo'at POV

I gasp, a image of a baby came to my view. As quickly as it came, it disappeared as my daughter walked up with tuk in her arms, Jake beside her and my other grandbabies beside them. "What happen?" "My daughter, I must talk to Jake and you alone" 
Neteyam visibly got angry "why can't we listen? We are family" he said. I turn to Neteyam "you are a baby still. Your only 12"
-

Neteyam POV

Grandma walk away, mother handed Tuk to Kiri as her and Father walked towards grandma, Lo'ak smirked "what are you thinking?" I ask him, he rolled his eyes "nothing... I'm just gonna follow them" before I can say anything, Lo'ak ran off and I followed him. I felt Kiri's glare at the back of my head, I turn to her as I continue to walk. Kiri stood beside Spider while Tuk is in her arms and I turn back to climb the tree to listen into the conversation.

"Mama, what's wrong?"
"Y/N... I saw a baby in her future.. she'll..."

"NOO!!" Father yelled, he turn to Ney'tiri "tell me you killed them?" "I did.. I went to the chief and told him... the ones who are alive will pay their price"

I gasp, losing my footing, I grab Lo'ak and we fell from the tree, Father growl "didn't we say you couldn't listen?" "I-I.." Father grab both of us.
-

Jake yell at Neteyam and Lo'ak, mostly at Neteyam for being the 2cd oldest and must be the prime example for the others.
Ney'tiri let Jake tell them off while she went to Y/N with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, my baby" Y/N opens her eyes "don't cry mama..." Y/N says before passing out.
-

Sadly Y/N became a young mom to a baby girl, Ewa. Ney'tiri help raise Ewa while Y/N help take care of her other siblings.

-

Ewa

Age: 6

Age: 6

I hope you enjoyed a little about your backstory, please enjoy.