Chapter 3

Going to the helicopter, Colonel brought you, Ewa and Spider including his team. You sat beside Colonel and he grab you

"Hey!!" You hiss as he place something around your neck and Ewa's "don't try to run, we put a tracker in those necklaces and in Spiders mask"
You slightly scuff "Yeah 3 against 7 of you.. like we run" you roll your eyes and look at your daughter. "How will we run?" "I dont know my baby... Eywa... please help us" you look over to Spider and he shrugs.
Z-dog smiles as Ewa "Hey, you okay?" "Yeah, you avatars are mean and strict... I really don't like it but I like you Z-Dog" Ewa said, smiling. The other avatar's seem to laugh as Z-Dog pop her gum happily then turn to her right and stuck her tongue out at her teammate then turn back to Ewa then you "glad to see you up, are you gonna help us?"  "I'm forced to help, idiots like you" you nod, that seems to make the enemies happy. 
Spider and Ewa held their laughter in as the Big metal bird landed.

Y/N POV

I help Ewa down and Spider hop down. I look around happily "home" I said, I put my toes through the dirt while Ewa ran and touching all the flora with Spider. Spider laugh, chasing Ewa around then they got into a hissing match with each other. I giggle then hiss at them, they stop and Ewa mouth dropped open "Whoa..  I wannabe like mommy!!" Ewa and Spider seem excited about my hiss.
"Let's go!!! We are losing daylight"  Colonel said, I turn to him. I roll my eyes "well you wannabe like a Na'vi... you'll need a Ikran"
"A what?" "You stupid people, call them Banshee" I gave a smug look. "Fine, show me where they are" he growled and I nod "it'll take a day to get to them. Follow me" I start walking to Ikran Mountain, Colonel walk beside me "why do you need a Ikran?" "because Navi tend to get a them at a younger age. Just like a baby, you need to learn all these things. just like a child this is your first part of growing up to be able to connect. A Na'vi has only one chance to tame an ikran; the struggle between the rider and mount culminates in tsaheylu which, when shared between a Na'vi and an ikran, is a lifelong bond. This bond must be sealed immediately by the Na'vi guiding his or her ikran on their first flight together.   the bond is lifelong for the ikran, and that it will not bond with riders other than their own"
"So you got yours?" "Yes but with mine, I hatch my own. Her name is Seze" I tell him. Guiding them through the forest.

Hours past

"Mommy... my legs hurt.." Ewa cried but didn't want to get picked up. Colonel sighs after complaints came from Ewa, Spider and after a few minutes, myself cause I see how it annoyed Colonel, he stopped "ENOUGH!!!" We jumped. He showed his teeth... they're so white "Colonel, we are tired and it's about to be dark soon, that's dangerous.. it's not just us in the forest" I say, touching a tree "Pandora is filled with not just Na'vi tribes. We have Thanators, Flathead Rams, angtsìk ( Hammerhead Titanothere ) and... the Great Leono-" "MAMA!!" I turn to Ewa "don't speak of his name"

I nod, remembering that we encountered Leonopteryx and we barely escaped. Seze has a really bad scar on her right side of her face.

"Shit... fine, we will rest... how long till we get to the mountain?" "In a few hours" I tell him, he nod, turning to his squad "Z-dog and Track, go find us wood. Jeek, pull out the sleeping bags" I start laughing, making him stop mid-sentence. He turn to me "what?" "We sleep in the trees so the predators don't eat us" "fine, Jeek. Take the food out-" "we hunt... with bows and arrows. Colonel, I'll go hunt. Spider watch Ewa" I said, laughing as I was given my bow back and started walking into the forest. Colonel finish giving orders, came with me "you don't have to come with me" "like I trust you..." he growled and I turn around to him "You have me tracked, remember.. plus, where would I honestly go.." I step closer to him.
-

Colonel look down at you, how your eyes shine and how your smile at him. "We do have some alone time.. I can teach you some words in my native language" you walk away and he followed you to a lake. You sat down, put your hands in the water and wash your face, while your tail wagged. Colonel copies you as he kneel beside you, making you smile at that, reminding you how Ewa copies you, making you giggle as you see his tail wagging, he turns to you "what is so funny?" "Your like a baby, copying its mother. It's adorable" you smile at him and he chuckles, smiling back at you. I blush lightly, I nudge him "Let's begin"
-

Colonel POV

We sat on a rock, across from each other. Y/N says something in her native language and I copied her a few times "no, it's-   Ewya will follow us, she is here" "eggs will love us, she is here" Y/N taps my head and shakes her head. "I'm saying exactly what you are saying!!" I yell. Y/N stood up and growled. "You are like a baby. Making noise, don't know what to do." She said walking off, I followed her, grabbing her arm "Okay. Then if I'm like a child, shouldn't you he patient with me" she sizes. "Fine..for a bit then we hunt" she tells me, we sit back down.

After a few tries, I finally was able to say the sentence "Ewya will follow us, she is here" I smile and Y/N giggles "good.." "what does it mean?" "Eywa will follow us, she is here" Y/N said, her tail wagging as she looks happy "Thankyou Cupcake" "let's hunt, I have to feed Ewa" Y/N stood up and I followed. I watch how she hunt, following the pawprints and we finally see a pack of viperwolves, Y/N turn to me "they are called nantang but your people call them Viperwolf" "cool let's kill em" I said, putting up my gun and she quickly grabs my gun, pushing it down "no.. this is a family... you don't kill the family, look.. a mom and 2 babies. They must live so they can grow.. follow" she crawls to 10 feet away and I follow to see 2 young Viperwolf "see here... Nantang are alone, both male.. both easy kill, they go around killing young babies because they have no mate" Y/N whispers as she pulls her bow out and aims her arrow at one.

"That reminds me... where is Ewa's father?" I ask, Y/N looks over to me and glares at me as she shoots her arrow, hitting one then quickly looks away, grabbing another arrow and shooting the other one.

'I... she's.. amazing for someone her size'

"Cupcake?" Y/N glares back at me and rolls her eyes. "Oel ngati kameie, ma tsmukan, ulte ngaru seiyi irayo" she turn to me "Your spirit goes with Ewya and your body remains here to become a part of the people.." she tells me and I repeat her. Y/N grabs Viperwolf and I grab the other
-

You and colonel walks back, Colonel repeats your words that you tell him in Na'vi then tells him what they mean in English till you both got back to camp, Z-Dog was playing with Spider and Ewa. Ewa turns to you "Mama!!" "Ewa!!" Y/N gives the viperwolf to Jeek and she starts a fire, got the food started then got got Ewa to bed. Spider came up to you.

Y/N POV

"Spider" I sat at the fire as I ate, watching the others eat. I look up to see Ewa asleep in the tree then turn to Spider "you okay baby?" "Yes... I just wanna say. Thankyou for raising me while Ney'tiri didn't, you and Ewa always made me feel apart of your family" "of course. Go to sleep, you must rest" I tell him.
He gets up and climbs the tree, I smile as everyone finished eatin, besides Colonel everyone climb the tree to go to sleep as I watch the fire then I stood up "I'm gonna rest" I tell colonel and climb the same tree as Ewa to rest for a bit.