Chapter 9

* I don't remember everything at the end, I'm only using small bits I see from YouTube and changing some stuff around.. hope it isn't foolish*

Lo'ak, Neteyam, Kiri, Tuk and their friends tried pulling off the tracker, you jump up. Making them gasp "Y/N!!!" Your family said "let me help!!!" You come, Ewa jumped down as you both help the rest pull the tracker off the Tulkan.

Y/N POV

Finally pulling the tracker off, we try to swim off. Tuk and Ewa jumped onto me as I climb onto my Ilu, swimming away. I hear Lo'ak getting caught. I growl, swimming back "swim away both of you, now!!!" I tell them both. I swam back "Y/N no!!" Neteyam  yells, I jump onto the surface of the boat, hissing at Colonel "grab her!!" Z-Dog jumped onto me and cuff me to the pole, I turn to Lo'ak "I'm sorry I couldn't do much" I look up at him "it's because of my size and... and... maybe the tribe should of cut me off.." "Y/N don't a moron.. your amazing" Lo'ak hug me then I look beside him to a Sea Na'vi, shes beautiful "is this your girlfriend?" I ask, making her giggle and Lo'ak push me, then I hear Tuk and Ewa's crying, they look up at me as tears went down their cheek. I sigh and look down as the young ones get cuff beside me. I see The Metkayina tribe come on their Iku, mother on her Ikran and father on his ilu. I turn to Colonel as he face the tribe. "Jake, you want your kids back? come out alone" he says in the receiver, they didn't move till he points a gun to Lo'ak. I gasp, pulling on the cuffs. Z-Dog walks up to him "don't you think that's a bit much?" She ask. Colonel look down and sighs, still following orders "fine... I won't stick here and watch you become destructive" Z-Dog calls her Ikran, goes on top "Be for real Colonel... you like Y/N... but don't got the balls to change for her" Z-Dog said before flying over to Jake, she put her hands up and they allowed her to stand with them.
I turn to Colonel again "Miles.." he turn to me "is this truly worth it? You don't even know the guy you were made from... he isn't you"
"I... I.." "Shut up!!! Colonel, do your job or you'll be killed like the rest of them" Jeek said. Then before anything else was said, Lo'ak's Tulkan came out of the water and landed on the ship, making the Colonel go to his Ikran to get my father.
-

Jeek got angry as he started to run towards You, Ewa, Tuk, Lo'ak and Tsireya, you gasp as Jeek was thrown into Payakan's path.  Z-Dog was on their, she tried to uncuff you and was thrown off the ship. Then you turn to see Colonel come up, something seem to change within him as flames came up from the ship as a few of the sky people started to target you and your group, Tuk hissed at them. Then you saw the sky people fall, you turn to see Quaritch shooting at each of them, that surprised not just you but your siblings. Neteyam ran towards your group.
-

Colonel Miles Quaritch

I look over to see Spider run to me, he went to Y/N and the others, uncuffing them as I see Y/N's other brother come running then I saw one of the military men come out with a gun "KID!!!" I yell, getting Y/N's attention as he gets shot. "Nooooo!!!!!" Y/N yells, I run towards them both and shoot each of the military guys to reach him, Y/N behind me with her siblings and daughter. She grabs her brother "Neteyam... Neteyam..no..." Tears go down her cheek and she turns to me "help us..." I nod, picking her brother up as her other brother calls for their creatures. I follow behind them. Placing Neteyam on the ilu, I didn't see Spider anywhere "Son?" I look around, I got up and started to look around for Spider. I look over to see Spider, Kiri and Tuk running, the ship was sinking and sinking fast. I got to them, making Kiri hiss at me, Tuk grab her arm "He saved Y/N" she said, I put my hands up and nod. She scuffed as we ran but I was thrown off the ship.
-

Y/N got to the rock, placing Neteyam to safety as his family surrounded him "Mom... dad... I... I wanna go home" he said, making everyone burst into tears and making Ney'tiri go savage