Chapter 5

You and Spider climb up the ikran Mountain, looking down "come on, keep up losers" Spider said, you push him lightly. Z-Dog was climbing slowly because for some reason Ewa wanted to be with her.

Y/N POV

"Ewa, be nice" I yell down and Ewa smiles up at me "I am mommy" she yells back. Finally getting to the top, we hid behind a rock. Jeek got the tranquilizer ready, making Ewa, Spider and I to laugh. Colonel look over "what?" "Na'vi's do this with their bare hands" I tell him, he sighs before giving his gun to the bald headed jerk that I don't wanna know who he is.
"Colonel, what are you doing?" "I got this" he said looks at me "so how do I know which one will want me?" He ask, I smile at him "they will try to kill you" I tell him and he smirks "like you?" He ask me. I hiss at him playfully before he goes up to the ikran, some flew away and some hissed at him till he saw one "come here cupcake..." he said, making me blush lightly.
The ikran hissed at him and to my surprise he did the same.

He connect with the ikran and they fell from the cliff, I called for Seze and she flew down. Quickly I got on Seze "Spider!! Watch Ewa!!!" I flew off, connecting myself with Seze 'fly down' I command and she did, I flew beside Colonel "Colonel!!! You must be one with your ikran, calm yourself, connect your brain and tell them to fly up." Colonel looked at me then he slowly calmed down. him and his ikran finally connected with each other and his Ikran flew back up, I followed him. He smiled as we both landed and the others did the same, Ewa climbed up onto Seze "mommy.. did Mr. Colonel do a good job?" "Yes he did." I tell her. Spider climbed up onto Colonel's Ikran.

We flew off "I just got orders that Jake Sully and his family went overseas" Ewa gasp and I cover her mouth. I felt colonel's gaze on me.
-

Colonel looked at You, glaring. You came up with an idea as you slowed up Seze, you flew beside the rest. You unattached yourself "seze, stay flying. Ewa is still ontop of you" you told her as you walked off her wing onto Z-Dog's Ikran and slowly made your way onto everyone's Ikran then went onto Quaritch's Ikran, you put your hands on his shoulders "what will you name your beautiful Ikran?" "Bobby" he said, petting it. You giggle remembering Jake's Ikran is name Bob.
You kiss Quaritch cheek and his mouth drop as he watch you walk towards the edge of his Ikran, you put your arms out and allowed yourself to fall. Colonel freaked out "Bobby, stay with Spider!!" He went after you, you smile as you fall. Knowing Seze is behind you but to your surprise, you felt a pair of arms hug you and you turn to see Quaritch. He flip you around "what the hell?!" "HeHe, oh Colonel. You worry" you turn both of you in the air and he sees Seze claws grabbing both of you. She flips both of you in the air and you land ontop of her with Quaritch with him almost falling, you quickly grab him and accidentally dip him "Whoa.. careful.. you must have alot of practice to do what I do" you tell him. You straighten him out as you connect with Seze and Ewa is laughing at both of you. She jumps into Quaritch arms "your so funny Mr. Colonel, mommy knows what she is doing" Ewa says as Seze brings you back to the rest. Flying back with Bobby and putting Ewa down, Quaritch hops back onto Bobby.

Colonel's POV

I land back onto Bobby, Spider laughing at me "what?" "You, listen Y/N knows what she is doing. She is capable of alot" "Yeah but she's so-" "just because she is small doesn't mean she is different. She has done alot... even raise me when no one else wanted to and I was left behind" I look at Spider, his words seem honest as I look up at Y/N. She tickling Ewa and making her laugh, Z-Dog seem to have a conversation with them both. Then I hear a roar, Ewa screams "it's the great Leonopteryx!!" Ewa cries, Y/N turn to me "separate and reunite later" she said.
"Everyone separate now" I yelled, I follow Y/N as we flew through the sky, Y/N got Close to me "the forest, fly through the trees" I look down to Ewa who was shaking like a leaf and then down to Spider, not realizing he is hugging me. I gulp as I nod, we both flew to the forest and I try to follow Y/N through the forest
-

As Quaritch flew, his Ikran's wings kept hitting into stuff and slowing him down. Y/N was talented enough so flying through the forest wasn't a problem, Y/N turn to see Colonel almost being caught. "Spider!! Jump off into the trees with Ewa, Colonel fly up after he jumps" Y/N said. Grabbing Ewa "mommy no!!!" "Sorry Ewa!" Y/N toss Spider, Ewa and they jump into a tree.
Quaritch flies up with the Leonopteryx following him, you followed.
Seza quickly flew up and bit right into its neck while you saw Quaritch about to fall, you put your hands out "Colonel, it's okay. Fall and I'll catch you!!" Hoping Quaritch heard you, he falls from Bob and you try to catch him. Making yourself fall towards the forest. Through the air, you look up at him "land on the leaves and gently slide down the leaf to the others" you tell him, separating from his grasp, you fell on the leaf, allowing yourself to slide down from one to another till you land on the ground.
Quaritch wasn't as lucky, he did good at first but completely hit the floor. "Colonel!!"