( Smut ) Chapter 12 + the end

Y/N POV

A few weeks past, feeling drowsy every single day. I still miss my brother, I walk outside to see Miles helping the others in our new tribe, some of the girls flirting with him but I just ignore him so I don't expect anything less. Ewa and Tuk is with the other kids their age.
I go up to father "Hey kiddo. You okay?" He ask, I shrug as I look down "I miss Neteyam and I'm so tired, I just feel useless but somehow not empty" I chuckle a bit, Father wrap his arm around my shoulder "Hey, I understand, he's with us. Watching us, he'd be proud of you Y/N and I am too...  you've changed our enemy to be apart of this family" "Yeah... but seems like the young girls here don't get that, him being my mate but I haven't been such a good mate.. I've been avoiding him" I said, Father hug me "how about you go hang with your siblings? If something happens, Ewya will be their for you" he said as I walk away to look for Lo'ak, seeing him sit with Tsireya and Kiri sitting next to Spider. I sit with them with the other kids "what are you guys talking about?" I ask them, they laugh "we are talking about what the scientist that came here. They were talking about something about blowing a job, how can you suck at your job so hard that you blow it?" Spider said, making people laugh. I tilt my head "maybe I'll ask Miles about it.." I tell them and Kiri turns to me "how are the both of you? You seem... different" "I've been ignoring him.. I feel so powerless around him, been extremely tired, craving fruit and meat and now fish taste weird to me" I tell them, shrugging. Kiri place her hand on my stomach "hm.... maybe your pregnant" "what? No... couldn't be" I tell them and Aonung smirks "I don't know... sounds like the craving mother haven and she's pregnant" he says, I roll my eyes.
"Yeah right? What do you kids know" I get up and tussle Spider's hair "Spider. Be home for dinner" I tell him and Spider nods.

Walking up to Miles, the girls surround him. "So.. do you think you can help me lift this heavy basket?" Lula ask. I walk pass her, hitting her should with mine and snarl at her "go home kid, before I tell your mother your not doing your chores" I hiss at her, she hiss back then Miles get between us "enough, Y/N let's go" Miles place his hand on my shoulder and we wall to the path to our home "so... what's been going on? You've been ignore me cupcake?" "I... just hurt still about what happen.. I'd understand if you would want another mate and-" Miles place his hand on my chin, pulling me to look at him "no, we are mates forever. I'd never sleep with them kind of girls, your the only one I want" he places his forehead on mine.
"Okay. I do have another question" "okay, what is it?" "so the scientist that was here, they were talking about blowing a job and how can they suck at a job that they blew it?" I ask, Miles laugh and he taps my head "no.. where did you hear that?" "My siblings and their friends" "let's go home first and we'll talk about what that means" he pulls my arm and wrap his arm around mine, we walk pass mom and dad "you two made up huh?" Father said "Yeah, we have. How are you mother?" I turn to mom "I'm fine... just miss your brother is all" "I understand mom" she walk up to me and place her forehead on mine "congrats you two.." she said as she glares at Miles and scuff, walking away. Father laughs "gotta go" he says as I turn to Miles "Hey. Mom likes you" "oh yeah, hissing is now turning to scuffing"   he smirks as we make are way back to our hut and he turns to me "what did she mean by "Congrats you two" "I'm not even sure. Everyone keeps saying I'm pregnant and that couldn't be true"

Miles mouth dropped "Wait... you could be, I didn't use protection for sure.. and I did finish in you" he said, rubbing his neck, I felt my face heat up and look down to my stomach, Miles place his hand on my stomach "I'd be happy if you were..  we can raise it with their siblings, Ewa and Spider" I look up at him and smile "Yeah."

"Now... let me show you want those scientist meant... get on your knees for me" he said, I went on my knees and looked up at him. "Okay, I need you to open your mouth as wide as you can" he pulls his cock out from his cargo pants, not use to wearing barely anything. He agreed to take his shirt off, I don't mind, making blush, I gulp. "Now, put my cock in your mouth and start sucking, if your mouth cant get the whole thing in your mouth then start jerking me off but that's what a blpw job is, just sucking some one off" he tells me.
I sit up a bit so I can reach his cock, placing my hand around it "you get hard quick" "well... my mate is the mist beautiful thing Ewya has given me.." he says, his eyes were flirtatious as he admire my face. I open my mouth and put his cock in as far as I can get it to go without gagging "now, don't prick me with those beautiful canines of yours but slowly go up and down my cock with your mouth, like your inserting it into your pretty pussy." He said, I listen. Sucking him off, my mouth going up and down his length as I jerk him off, hearing him grunt made me want to go faster.
His precum taste good, I didn't wanna stop "Okay..  Y/N.. let me go.." he growled as his fingers grip my hair, he gasp as I kept going, going up and down his length to my comfort was easy, I watch how his face came undone, his toes curled and his fingers grip my hair. How he groans while his mouth is open, he started to thrust his hip as he holds my head in place.

Dripping wet from this, seeing his reaction and calling me pretty names, made me excited. "Fu-uck... Y/n..." finally he came inside my mouth, I tried to swallow as much as I can but some came dripping out of my mouth, he slide his cock out of my mouth, seeing it wet and soft. I smile up at him, his face red and tired, he sat down, I clean myself up before crawling up to him "was that good?" "Jesus.. yes, it was amazing." He wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me into a hug.
"Y/N... I love you..." "I love you too" I tell him and he smiles.
-

After a few months Quaritch, Y/N, Ewa and Spider welcomed a new member of their family. A Baby boy

-

Colonel Miles Quaritch POV

Holding my baby, we bring him to the tree of voices and having a ceremony for our baby. I never really thought I'd have a family, I came from a guy who hated Na'vi to an avatar who fell in love with a Na'vi and she bringing my first Na'vi son to life.
I grab my sons braid to expose his queue and attached it to the leaves, letting him hear the voices of our ancestors. Feeling a hand on my waist, I turn to see Y/N. She smiles at our son "Let's name him after your brother Nete.." I tell her, tears started to develop in her eyes and she's nods "Yes... that is perfect..." I turn to my son Nete and he giggles as he hears the voices, I move my son away and Tonowari grab him, raising him in the air. Our tribe yips as my son laughs. Jake came up to me "son... I'm happy you've changed... you've made my daughter happy..." "I am happy as well. Thankyou for taking me in" I grab his neck and he places his forehead on mine then I turn to Ney'tiri, grabbing my son, she turns to me and walks up with the rest of the family. I go on my knees, she gives me my son and looks down at me "you proven to me, you can trusted but just know.. if you ever hurt my grandson or daughter, again. I'll be the first to kill you" Ney'tiri tells me, making me laugh. She tilts her head, I stand up, placing my forehead onto hers "your daughter is the image of you. I fell for her and she wants to kill me" making everyone laugh.
Y/N turn to me and smiles as we got ready to take a picture, I smile as The camera took it, having a image of me and Y/N looking at each other as she held Ewa and I held Nete.

This... I'll protect this family, I'll protect my family.
I turn to Y/N "I want another baby.. grow our family like your parents did."

And where is Z-Dog? She is still with us, she actually found a mate within our new tribe. Still able to get gum from the scientist as well, Z-Dog had a baby herself, a little girl.