chapter 1

Y/N walked along the forest looking for her daughter, having a bad feeling. She walk toward as she felt her idiot brothers went to the tins where they aren't allowed to go.
She ran their and hid behind a tree as  avatars walked around, she hiss to herself "avatars..." she said.
Y/N sees her family walk the other way, jumping in their path, they jump and point their bows at her.

Y/N POV

"Are you guys kidding me?" I whisper, angrily "Y/N" Lo'ak puts his hand up "I'm sorry.. I-" "Not a word. Let's go" I said, Ewa ran up to me and I picked her up. Tuk walk forward "come on guys, let's go" Tuk said and before I know it, the same avatars came out of nowhere. I hiss, Ewa held onto me as I grab my bow, my family did the same till we were grab and forced on the ground. I growled and try to get loose.
One of them grab Ewa, making me cry out as a huge Avatar came out...
No Na'vi looks like that accept for daddy but he looks much bigger... I tilt my head to the side as I look at him
"what do we got here?" He ask looking at us then he stopped at me. I hiss at him, baring me teeth.

He chuckles, turning away and sees Spider

He chuckles, turning away and sees Spider.  Getting nervous for his safety, I hiss at him again "don't touch him you Skxawng" I growled, making the other avatar chuckled.

"She's is feisty for something so small, Colonel" a bald, ugly looking avatar said. I growled. The same Avatar grab my hand hand, trying to fight back "4 fingers, we got a half breed" Colonel laugh, walking up to Lo'ak "show me your fingers" he demanded and Lo'ak put up his middle fingers up at him making Ewa laugh till Colonel turn to her and she hiss, Colonel smirked "your his" he says to Lo'ak. He walked up closer to Lo'ak "where is Jake Sully?", Lo'ak "I'm sorry, I don't speak english. You imbeciles" Lo'ak said.  Colonel pulls Lo'ak, making Lo'ak hiss in response "really?" Colonel ask, pulling out a knife. I growled "no!!! You stupid Asa. Keep away from him Skxawng" I growled. Colonel turn to me, I hiss at him, Colonel starts walking toward me and Lo'ak started to freak out "Y/N!! No please don't. Please" he looked down at me as I tried to get out of the other Avatar's grasp.
"No!! Please. Don't" Spider said. Colonel look me up and down before turning away to Spider "what's your name, kid?" "Socorro" Colonel walks up to Spider and kneels down infront of him "Miles? I figured they sent you back to earth." He said. Spider blink at him a few times "they can't put babies in cribe, you dipshit" Colonel stood up and touch his radio "iron blue sky on actual"
-

< Skipping the fight between Ney'tiri and the avatars >

As everyone tried to escape. Ewa held onto Y/N as she ran through the trees with her family, she sees Spider fall, Y/N puts Ewa down "stay with grandma" Y/N tells Ewa and jumps down, Colonel walks up. Seeing Y/N protect Spider, holding her bow aiming at him, he sees Ewa and signal Z-dog to grab her. Z-dog grabs Ewa, making Y/N gasp "no" "put your weapon down..." Colonel said as she did what she was told then knocked out by a gun to the back of her head. Ewa cried "mommy!!!".

Ewa POV

"Mommy!!! Wake up... mommy" the big guy came up to me and kneel infront of me "that's your mom?" I whimper as I a response "your mom is fine, she is just sleeping" he told me and I nod. Rope came down as the only other female came up to me "hello. I'm Z-Dog, grab my hand and we'll bring you with us.. if you don't, we'll leave you here and you can be the forest worry" she told me, putting her hand out. I hesitately grab her hand as I watch my mom and Spider being brought with us. Getting onto a big metal bird, I sat beside Mom's body and the big guy. "What's your name?" Z-Dog ask. "Ewa.."
"Ewa?" The big guy ask and I nod "what's your name biggie?" I ask, making them all laugh "I'm Colonel Miles Quaritch but you and your mommy can call me Colonel... how old are you?" I look over to Spider and Spider nod, turning back to them "I'm 6 years old" "6?!?! How old is your mom"

Spider rolled his eyes "she's 22 dipshit. Ewa, don't tell them anything else about your mom. Got it?" "Hey kid, shut up" Z-dog growled. She turn back to me, grabbing something from her pocket "this is gum.. want some?" I looked at it, my stomach growled and I nod, quickly grabbing it from her, I put it in my mouth and started chewing. Tasting metal, I spit it out, making them all laugh accept Spider and Colonel. I started crying "that was nasty!!" Spider lean over "it's okay... shhh... dipshit, she doesn't know what that is"
-

Z-dog rolled her eyes "I was trying to be nice... sorry kid" she mutter the last part as she Sees Ewa snuggle into her mom as she cried. Colonel sighs as the helicopter brought them back to their base.