𝐆𝐆𝟓 ⊰

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 ✓ 𝟏𝟔, 𝐍𝐘📍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

"Where were you out late like that?" Dad asked, tapping on my knocked out figure laid out on the bed.

"Dad, i'm tired. What do you want?" I said groggily  as I shifted in my bed trying to get comfortable.

"You came back late last night-"

"Dad I promise i'm gonna walk the fish tomorrow." My brain wasn't functioning since I was really tired and came back at like 11 from that bizarre party.

Y'all know that moment when y'all brains don't function because y'all tired? That's what was happening to me. I didn't even know or comprehend what the hell I was saying.

"What are you talking about?" Dad chuckled at my words.

I don't answer him but remain asleep.

"Don't you have school today, kiddo?" And that instantly made me jump up and rush into my closet to find clothes.

"You should jump up like that whenever it's time to do chores." He chuckled.

"Now's not the time dad, I can't be late." I shut my room bathroom door behind me before undressing myself to get into the shower.

I'm never late to school...

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 

"Nah niggas was bumpin and grindin innat cafeteria last night." A dude chuckled with one of his friends, talking about the party last night.

That party was something else, i'm actually surprised nobody fought each other.

They probably did once I left...

I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder and only to see Kevin standing over me.

"Why you left so early?" He asked, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

He literally had left me there by myself to go screw Sharnique, the audacity for him to ask me that. Wasn't he the one that invited me there in the first place? Anyways.