𝐆𝐆𝟏𝟖 ⊰

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝟏𝟔, 𝐍𝐘📍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Knocking on DD's door, being desperate for him to open it up for me to apologize.

He harshly swings the door open and instantly mugged me.

"Fucc yu want? I thought yu ain want nun to do wimme."

I suck in all the fear in me before responding to him.

"Look, DD. Can I at least say how sorry I am? I was-"

"Ian tryna hear det shi-"

"Please? I was truly out of character with you and I-I honestly don't blame you for doing what you did to me...even though, you're literally way stronger than me and I couldn't seem to find my self fighting back but...I-I just wish you could've handled me a little different other than hitting m-"

"Anything dealin wit ma brotha, I don't give two quarters cup of fuck on what I do to anybody. So you can save dat shi." He flared his nose at me.

I sighed looking down before looking back up at him.

"W-well...i'm sorry? Them words just slipped out because you weren't listening to me and I-I guess I got too frustrated and started saying anything to get you to listen to me."

"So...out of all words, you chose to say those foul ass words?" He squinted his eyes to me.

"It slipped past my mind at that moment, i'm sorry, okay?" I said desperately.

Silence took over us with him looking down in deep thought while shaking his head as I stood there awkwardly looking at him.

He chooses to break the silence.

"I...honestly don't want nun to do witchu anymore. I'm pretty sure if I had told ma niggas what yu had said, dey would literally merc yo foul ass. But nah, imma let chu slide since..y'know..you got a life ahead of you and ion wanna get in da mist of that. Now get da fucc off ma porch."

I tried processing the words he said, feeling tears in the brim of my eyes.

"I-I'm really sorry-"

"Bye, before I make yu really not like me." He flared his nose, making me sigh.

I give him a kind of half-hearted smile before leaving off his porch, walking home.

I fucked up..

"Y'all seen dat new girl? She bad as hell, on bro she is." Some boy behind me in class says to his friends.

All I've been hearing about is this new girl in class and I can honestly say that I was getting somewhat tired of hearing them repeat themselves.