Earrings!

Age: 13

Michako was now thirteen, and she wanted earrings! She had been bothering Splinter to take her out to get ear piercings, but he was always much too busy, training her and the boys, or watching TV. So that night she sat sadly at the dinner table. Raph, who was fourteen, and was extremely tall now, saw his disappointed little sister and sat down next to her.

"Hey princess, what's up?"

"I want to have my ears pierced, but Dad is always too busy to take me out to get then done."

Raph may be big and strong, but he was a huge softie and when his sister was sad, he immediately found a way to make her feel better.

"Why don't I take you to get them done?"

She shot up with a big smile on her face and exclaimed "REALLY?!?!"

He nodded and she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the kitchen.

"What are you waiting for let's go!"

Then he pulled her back.

"Woah, slow down. We need money, how much do these usually cost?"

"Well for the style I want, it usually costs forty dollars."

"Okay, let me go get on a outfit to cover this whole situation." He said while waving his hand over himself "And, I'll get some money and we can go out to get your ear piercings."

"YAY!" She said, jumping up and down.

*time skip*

Raph and Michako had found the closest Claire's store, and went in. 

The cashier looked up from her phone, as the door opened. Only a couple of people were in the store since is was kinda late. The two teens walked in, and Raph and Michako went up to the counter. 

"Uh, Hi, yes! We're here to get her ears pierced!"

"Oh! Great! We just need you to sign a paper, and then we can get that done!"

She handed Raph the paper, and he signed it.

"Great, if you'll sit down in that chair over there, then we'll go through our selection for her."

Michako sat down in the chair as the lady got out a box of piercing options.

"Actually, I have a specific request."

"Really? What is it?"

"I wanted two earrings on my left ear, and right here." 

"Okay, what kind?"

"Black, and can they be the triangle kind?"

"Of course."

She set up, cleaned Michako's ear and got ready to pierce.

"Okay, this might sting a little."

"Got it."

*time skip*

Raph and Michako walked out of Claire's with a very happy Michako. They had paid for her earrings and now she had two black earrings on the side of her ear. 

"You like em Mich?"

"YEAH! Thanks so much Raph!"

"Anything for you little sis!"

They headed home, both happy.