Blue vs. Red part 2

Open to the Mother of Invention in orbit of Armada 8. Cut to Carolina standing at attention behind the Directer on the bridge.

Director: At ease, Carolina. You've performed well recently.

Carolina: I can do better. Just give me another chance. I promise you won't have to call in Te-

Director: We don't always get what we want out of life. However, in this instance, I am prepared to oblige your request.

Carolina: Thank you, sir. Ready for mission briefing.

Director: You will lead a team of inexperienced soldiers in a game of-

Carolina: A game...!? Are you kidding...?

Director: This isn't about the game. It's about those you'll be working with. In war, one is not always so fortunate as to choose their allies. It will also act as a field test for several pieces of prototype technology.

Carolina: With all due respect, I doubt I'll ever be fighting a war alongside Red and Blue idiots, sir.

Director: That is your final interruption! You will lead your team against another Agent's soldiers. The game, if you're curious, is my personal favorite: Capture the Flag.

Carolina: Who's the other Agent?

Cut to a pelican descending to the planets surface.

Four-Seven-Niner: (off screen) I'm counting on you, Carolina.

Cut to Carolina and Four-Seven-niner within the ship.

Carolina: That so?

Four-Seven-Niner: Oh, hell yeah! There's good action on this fight. heh Even good guy Wash put a bet down!

Carolina: What's my over-under?

Four-Seven-Niner: Four to one.

Carolina: Not too shabby.

Four-Seven-Niner: Ah. No, that's four to one against. No offense. That woman, is a killing ma-chine! Remember what she did to York, Wyoming and Maine. Don't worry though, I got your back.

Carolina: Thanks for the vote of confidence...

Four-Seven-Niner: What-can-I-say? Always a sucker for Blue team.

Cut to Carolina briefing Temple's Blues.

Carolina: You... what!?

Temple: We dug a hole, and then we put the flag in the hole. And then we covered the hole. That last part was my idea.

Phill: Ya.

Carolina: (frustrated) What possessed you to do something so stupid?

Ana: It seemed like a good idea At first.

Buckey: What's the big deal? We did good!

Carolina: We need both-flags-to-win-the-game, you moron! Where is it? Where did you bury it!?

Temple: Oh, we have no idea.

Callie: Ya we forgot where we buried it.

Carolina: What!?

Buckey: That's why we made a map.

Carolina: Where's... the map?

Temple: Oh, we have no idea.