023

Jack.

"You're welcome here," Liam says, my body not knowing how to respond to what's going on. I've been alone for so long, and now I've been taken in. I'm only seventeen and I've been a rogue for so long.

"There are seven males. Now eight, including you," he tells me, coming upon a huge wooden cabin a short while later.

"This is the Alpha's house."

I nod and he leads me into the house, a huge man standing in the living room and looking out the window.

"He's talking to someone," Liam explains, the mind-link currently on the man's face one of a haze.

"That's the Alpha. His name is Harry," he says, my hands shoving into my pockets.

When we walk down a hall, I take notice of many pictures and the one girl in the picture is absolutely stunning.

"Who is this?" I ask, his body turning around as I point to the picture of the girl.

"That's Mae. She's the Luna, Harry's mate," he says, my jaw dropping.

"She's small for a Luna," I say, his lips releasing a small laugh.

"She may be small but she took out the beta of the Blue Moon a while back. She's out of town, however. Harry's been restless and was very against it all but she had to take care of something with her grandmother," he says, my eyes looking her over again before we walk down the hall and down the stairs. Multiple man and girls are down here and I awkwardly catch their gazes.

"Everyone this is Jack. He's a rogue but I've invited him into this pack," he says, my head nodding.

"Welcome," someone says, my lips curving. I'm introduced to everyone, but I freeze when the Alpha stands in front of me soon after.

"Who are you?" he asks, my body so small compared to him. Alphas are huge.

"Jack Riley," I say. "Rogue. I was born to a half-blood werewolf and she passed when I was born. My uncle raised me for a short time until I was left alone after my transition at thirteen."

He nods and tells me I'm welcome, his body stalking back upstairs.

The next week I'm finishing training and in the middle of fighting Niall, a white wolf walks onto the property. I lose focus, never seeing a white wolf before. But I'm taken out of the trance when the door slams, Alpha running at the wolf. The wolf shifts, a small girl standing tall and Alpha wraps his arms around her. She's easily lifted onto him and I feel a fist collide with my face.

"Jack, you can't watch them. They love each other and it's gross," Niall says, my face scrunching up. There isn't pain but I'm shaken up. I glance over, seeing the two mates so happy to see each other. I wish I had my mate; the wolf pleasure every wolf envies until they have one.

Harry.

Not a scratch is found on Mae's body, my inspection very thorough. It may or may not have involved clothes.

"I'm fine," she smiles, grabbing my cheeks. Her skin shines post-sex and her lips are perfectly kissable. I'm addicted to her.

"I can see that," I wink, squeezing her bottom. She laughs and I smile, kissing her cheek as she wraps her legs around me.

"We're going to have sex all night, you know?" I smirk, her hand covering my lips.

"Yes. But you don't have to say that," she playfully scolds, my eyes rolling.

"Okay, blue eyes," I grin, her body forcing mine to roll over.

We're laughing and having too much fun together to continue sex, but we remain without clothes because we're so comfortable with each other.