Disclaimer

Hi, how are you po? Welcome to the first part of Before Trilogy.

Today is December 19 2022 and I decided to start this trilogy with 13 days before tournament as the first story po. I've been busy this past few months because of school works. ( I'm first year college now, and it's super overwhelming when it comes to school works lol. )

There will be three stories ( well obviously because it's a trilogy, lol) but maybe, this will be a short story.

Before Trilogy
13 days before tournament
3 snaps before midnight
4 laps before the line

Each stories will contain spoilers, so it would be better if you will read the stories on chronological order.

This is just a work of fiction, all of the names and places that inserted here is only based in the imagination of the author.

(This is on-going so please expect some typographical errors, I will edit that after i finish the whole story.)

All rights reserved. All of the characters, characteristics, events and personalities are all fictitious. Similarities in real are just coincidence.

All parts of the story cannot be transmitted, rewrite or reproduced without the permission of the author.

A/N: Hi again, I just want to inform that i'm not a pro player po, so some of my terminologies are not accurate po. So please bare with some errors and i hope you enjoy reading this story, thank you po :) .