𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧..

Kiraris POV:

I was peacefully walking through the woods with my sister and a basket for flowers in my hand.

"Sis, uhm.. Is it okay to date the outsiders?" I paused. Why would she asks such a weird question?.

The outsiders? The people who basically burned our Town and hurted our people?.

"No. You know what they did to our kind riri. Why ask such a question?. Are you dating one?."

"... You have to promise me you won't tell or show anyone okay?.." I looked at her for a moment. We was just supposed to get flowers and go.

I nodded and she ran off the path. I sighed and followed after her. Man I better not get in trouble for this.

She led me to some cave. "Riri. If your gonna say something stupid I'm leaving." "No no! Just wait please.. I promise this isn't stupid!.."

I sighed and leaned on the rock. I saw a light start to form and I say my older sister walk in. I followed shortly after.

I looked around and it was a whole another dimension. My face went from serious to shocked.

This place looked better than the village. It was amazing. There was so many mythical stuff going on.

Ririka quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to a mushroom lookin house. She knocked on the door and some Blondie came out.

"Ye- oh riri! What do you need?" My sister smile widened and her eyes sparkled "Mary I want you to meet my sister!!"

I came from behind her and looked straight at her. She had cheetah like prints on her face and ears, tails. Her nails was claws and her was growling showing her sharp teeth.

I stepped back a bit in shock. "Mary please calm down.." "I smell death on her riri!! She has killed one of our kind!!!"

Her growling got bigger until she mysteriously stopped. And stepped back in fear as her ears went down.

She started to whimper. "Well what do we have here?~" "humans in our town?. Gosh. It's my lucky day."

We both turned around to to see a tall women with white scales on her cheek bones.

She had two sharp fangs. Her eyes was shaped like a cat. They went smaller as she hissed in excitement. Her hair was as white as us. Her nails was claw like but painted black. She even had a tattoo on her right hand of a snake.

The women next to her was a red head. She looked like a dog. Mixed with a cat.. Weren't those hybrids?..

"S-sachiko just leave them alone they pose no threat!" "Oh really Mary? Do you want to be an outcast like your friend?" another hiss.

"Please just let them go.. They didn't hurt anyone.." "I smell blood on one tho." "Please.."

Sachiko hummed and walked away pulling her pet who glanced at us for a quick second away.

"L-lets get you guys out.. It's bad enough if you meet the queen.." "Theres a queen here too?" I questioned her as she lead us out back to the other exit.

"Yeah.. Her name is Souko jabami.. She has mixed moods and she isn't in a good one today.."

Once we got to the exit she quickly pushes us through the portal as she heard horses. "I meet you in the forest tonight riri.." "Same time?" "Same time!"

I saw a glance of the queen and she was beautiful. There was also this other black haired girl sitting next to her with a crown. She also had tails and ears, I wonder what animal she is?

"Lets go home before dad gets worried onee-chan." She nodded as we walked in the woods.

As soon as we got on a our normal path we heard crying and whimpering. I paused and walked towards the sound.

"What are you doing? Sis we have to get home!" "Shhh.. Do you hear that onee-san?" "Yeah I do but it's probably something dangerous! Please!.."

I continued walking towards the sound and she followed slowly. After we got closer, we saw a purple haired girl. She had no clothes and her body was all dirtyed up, she even have fresh wounds.

I picked her up and saw she had a large claw mark on her stomach. "Riri hurry and give me your jacket!!!" "But w-" "hurry!!!"

I grabbed her jacked and covered her up. Her breathing was all messed up. "We have to get to the castle cmon ik a short route!!"

I started running through the woods and my sister followed. We rushed through the woods, soon we found the village and went around it to the castle.

***
We had the girl bathed and got something on her wounds. After a while the girl finally woke up after sleeping through the whole process.

"W-where am I?!.." "Hey hey.. Dont worry your safe now.." Her eyes was cat-liked. Her face seemed worried.

When I tried to touch her to feel her hair she bited me hard. Ears and three tails popped out as she did. I screamed in pain as she stopped.

She looked at me and then back at the bite mark. "I'm sorry..i just don't like it when strangers touch me.."

"I am sorry. I should have asked first." "Who are you?.." I looked at her as I wrapped my bite mark up.

I quickly changed the subject. "Are okay? Why were you attacked?" ".. I ran into a bear when getting food..."

"Hm. Are you from the realm?" "What realm??" "Well you have ears and a tail." "Oh right.. I was banished.. For bringing in a human.. "

"By the queen? What was her name.." "Souko Jabami.."

"Right.. Whats your name?."

"Whats yours?.. "

"I'm kirari momobami. I am the princess of this kingdom. So is my twin sister."

"Well I am.. Uhh.. "

"Sayaka igarashi.. Or Juraku..."