𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙊𝙑𝘼

No ones pov( I believe so)&(short chapter):

Today was all about peace and love for the couples. Ririka and Mary was peacefully eating while kirari ran around with sayaka seeing who fan run the fastest.

While sachiko, mikura, and Sakura flirted around making the red head flustered and eating more food. "Woah, woah slow down and chew love." Sachiko smirked and mikura almost died.

Sakura giggled and fixed her hair up "well, the kids do need food" she touched mikuras belly and smiled softly. "Yes they do Sakura, but we don't want them to explode"

The cheetah watched the married couple and almost cringed. "Man they are so weird." "Well it's good to see them finally being happy, right mary?"

Ririka Gave her a peck on the cheek and started playing with her hair. "Yeah, I'm glad your sister finally calmed down.."

"She was just looking out for me, shes very protective over me.. Even if she doesn't act like it.. I promise she likes you!"

The blonde smiled and layed her head on her lap. "Yeah I know. But whenever I try to talk to her to apologize sayaka starts growling. "

"We still have to train her of course, but sayaka is her own person and it seems like she likes rari the most out of me"

Mary giggled yawned. "Today is gonna be a good day.. I can tell riri."

"Yeah.. I know."

Sayaka was out of breath and had to take  break and rest. Kirari was sitting right next to her leaning on a tree.

They where train sayaka to listen to commands whenever she gets out of control.

"You did good today. I'm proud of you sayaka." She perked her ears up at that and her tail started to wag.

"T-thank you ma'am!" The princess smiled and got up. "Cmon let's go get some food."

She started to walk away and sayaka didnt follow. "Pup I said come on." She turned around and seen her looking up at the sky.

The town was having a party because the queens birthday was today. So they was doing fireworks.

Hm. Not that amazing the white haired throught.

But today was a special day for them.

Why?

Because this day was the start of a unbreakable relationship between humans and magical animals that was once a myth.

And an unbreakable relationship of two humans and two humans.