𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙀

Sachikos POV:

I walked through the kingdom and smelled fear.

I stopped when I seen someone sneaking through the houses. But my necklace light was getting more bigger.

Sighing I walked quicker to the palace. I crossed the bridge and went through the big doors.

I saw the queen talking to one of the guards and I saw the princess twitching and groaning in pain I suppose.

When the guard left I walked closer and kneeled to the guard and got back up.

"What is it that you needed ma'am?" "Well, I need your help. My poor daughter is in heat and I don't know what to do. Since you have two wives I'm expecting you know what to do."

"Did you try supprents miss?" "Yes those seem to didn't work."

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "She needs to have a mate or someone to fuck her. Or fuck on her."

"Then find this girl name I think it was itsuki?. She kept chanting her name."

"Yes ma'am." "Good."
--

This night has been a wreck. I walked to the river and sat near the edge.

I sighed heavily as a tear fell down my eyes.

I heard the leaves being crunched as someone was walking.

"I knew I find you here.." I looked and saw Sakura sit next to me and looked at the fishes.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell at you like that.. And I didnt mean to talk about sayaka.."

Silence.

"I was just angry that mikura was hurt.. But I realized that you cared about her too.."

Even more silence.

"I'm sorry sachi I really am.." She leaned her head on me. "Is mikura okay?."

I felt her nod 'yes' I rubbed her head in a comfortable way. Even though she wasn't an animal yet a human..

I smelled mikura sent as she grew closer. The leaves then stopped crunching and she sat next to me leaning her body on me.

"Juraku-sama.. You really scared me.." "I know.. I'm sorry mikura.. It won't happen again I promise.."

With my other hand I gently rubbed her stomach.

They both fell asleep so it was only right if I fell asleep as, well.

Good night my loves..

---

Kiraris POV:

It's almost mid night. Maybe I should get some sleep.

I putted the books down and left the library walking to my chambers.

I opened the door quietly and closed it. I turned around to see sayaka sleeping.

She looks so cute when she sleeps.. So peaceful.. I know she had a great day today.

I gently rubbed her head and layed next to her.

I wrapped my arms around her in a comforting way yet gentle.

Don't you worry my little pet..

I wont left anything or ANYONE hurt you.

-in the morning-

"Wanna go on a walk today sayaka?" "Yes!" She grabbed her leash and Gave it to me.