𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

Recap;

Kirari pov;

I woke up and looked around in fear. I saw everyone but sayaka.

"Where is she?! Wheres sayaka!" "Sis calm down we will f-"

"No you don't understand they are gonna kill her!" I putted my shoes on and ran out the others following me.

"Sachiko why didn't you tell us this earlier!?" "Because we didn't have time!"

Mary opened the portal and I ran through heading straight for the village.

"Wheres the execution happening?!" Ririka yelled.

"In the main hall! I yelled back. Running even faster.

Mikura picked us up and she had us on the back.  In her full form

"mikura once we get to the town follow Sayaka's sent to the main hall!"

She nodded and ran faster "mary, Sakura, sachiko! Once we get there I want you guy's to make sure no one stops us from getting sayaka back!"

"You want me to fight!?!" Mary yelled scaredly. "Yes Mary I'm asking you to fight while I get the love of my life back yes I am!"

Once we got to the town mikura quickly got her sent and we got to the town Hall with a lot of people there.

I got off of her back and seen sayaka out of the chains and in some kind of form.

The guards next to her and the ones after that had been killed.

Their bodies being torn apart. "Do you think she sensed when you woke up?" Ririka asked

"If she did then she would have came rushing towards me.. "

"SAYAKA!!!" She stopped and looked at me and came rushing toward me.

Once she got close to me she turned back to normal and hugged me.

I hugged back. "I missed you so much kirari!.. I felt that, you woke up but I lost control.."

I felt tears running down my usually cold eyes. "I don't care about that sayaka as long as your safe!"

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Now we can go home right ki-" I felt blood on my hand and I saw Sayaka's eyes go wide and blood spilling from her lips.

When I looked down I saw an arrow being pierced through her stomach.

"No.. No.." She fell into my arms and her body went cold.

I heard grunting behind me and I saw sachiko turning into a snake.

"Oh no.." "Sachi!"

She let out a loud roar as tears fell down from her eyes and onto her scales.

"Oh God.."

Sachiko POV:

"See? We got her back nicely and calmly sachiko we didn't have to attack no one." I huffed.

"Sachiko, don't do that. You and me both know that we would have got her back calmly anyway!" Sakura said placing her hands on her hips.

"I just don't get it. There wasn't much guard's watching her.. And the people who got her aren't even here..." I said scanning the area.