𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

Sakuras pov:

-flash back-

"Mikura are you sure about carrying the kids? I can if you want?"

"I promise Sakura it's fine I can do it"

"Are you downing our wife Sakura?"

I thought she was on a mission? When did she get back so soon?

"And hear I thought you was on a mission dear?"

"Sayaka was in pain so I had to come and help her like the big sister I am"

I heard mikura giggle and I smiled "well how about you put on the title 'wife' for us okay?"

"Fine fine" she bowed and smiled at us "how can I help you my loves?" I laughed and kissed her cheek.

She then standed up straight and kissed the both of us on our foreheads. "God your so cute.." "Am I? I thought I was the Dom wife in this relationship?"

Mikura squeaked and blushed, a little blush formed on my cheeks as well. "Who told you that Missy?"

I grabbed her by her tie and pulled her closer to me "you look hot doing this" "oh shut you mouth"

I kissed her roughly and broke it before she could make it worse "just you wait until tonight I'm going to get you back."

"I thought I was the one getting fucked?" I turned to mikura and pulled her closer by her hip "oh honey, you are. Real hard."

She blushed heavily and hid her face in my neck "well-" a guard bursted in and sachiko growled. "What ryota!" "I-its about sayaka! S-shes getting banished ma'am!"

"WHAT?!" Sachikos eyes changed into anger. Oh God this inst gonna go good.

She followed ryota to the main room. "Sakura what's going on?" "Let's see okay? Just stay behind me."

We followed, finally we got to the main room to see a purple headed human and sayaka on the floor.

"What the hell is going on?!" Sachiko looks as she is about to snap. I heard mikura whimper and grab my sleeve as she hided behind me.

"Well your dear sister has brought a human into my kingdom sachiko."

We all looked at the human and panic, it was the one we have been protecting and keeping a secret.

"And I'm starting to believe you known about her given your reaction"

She walked towards sachiko and lifted her chin up towards her eyes. " you know the rules don't you sachiko? Your our top guard. Now tell me. Did you know about this?."

Her voice was threatening. Sachiko panicked. Yet still didn't say a word.

"Dont wanna a speak? Alright. Get them." The other guards came a grabbed both of us and held a knife to our throat moving it closely but slow.

"LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!!" "I'm afraid not sachiko. Are you gonna speak or do we have to kill one of them."

Tears formed in mikuras eyes. She was panicking. Shaking. "They have done nothing! Leave them the hell out of this!!"

"Choose then sachiko!! Your sister or your wives?!" Sachiko cried. She didn't know what to do.

And I know she couldn't choose between the two people she loved the most. The knife was at our throats. Drawing a little blood.