𝙎𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙅𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙪.

Sayakas Pov:

"One-sama! You can't let them take me!!"

"I'm sorry sayaka but what's done is done!"

"Please.. How could you let them do this to me?.. I.. I thought you loved me?.."

"I do! I made them just banish you! You could have been killed!!"

"Listen.. I'm sorry."

"No your fucking not!!"

A powerful shock wave came, making my body shake.

How could she do this me?.. I thought she loved me?.. I thought we was sisters..

"SAYAKA I HAVE BEEN WORKING DAY AND FUCKING NIGHT TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!!"

"YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF FOR LETTING THEM FUCKING SEE HER!!"

Her eyes was glowing.. She was actually mad.. She never got this mad at me..

The shock wave stopped and she groaned in pain.. Holding her head in the process..

"Juraku-sama!" I saw mikura run to her.

"Get her.. Out of here mikura."

She looked at me with shame on her eyes. Disappointment..

The guards took me away as I saw the queen come to sachikos aid.

"Why one-sama?.."

---

The princess showed me around the big palace.. I couldn't believe what I was seeing..

This was all so great! And the food here is greater than the raw meat I have been eating!

"Now since we can't have you naked, you will wear some of the clothes I have."

My tails started wagging with excitement, I was going to wear her clothes?! Man this is great!

"Calm down puppy."

She had a finger on my chin making me blush just making my tails wag faster.

I felt a pool of some type of heat release out of me..

"We have to go, eat dinner rari"

"Just let me put some clothes on her riri." She lead me back to her room and went inside of her walk in closet.

Her bed is so soft.. And her sent is amazing!

She got back and had something else in her hand. "Come." I shot up and walked over to her.

She putted me on a big light blue sweater and putted some new underwear and shorts without looking at my private parts.

After all that, she putted a purple collar on me and had a leash. I looked at the tag and it was shaped like a heart with the name "property of kirari Momobami"

And on the back it says "sayaka juraku"

Juraku-sama... My sister.. My big fluffy ears went down and I whined softly.

"Do you not like it?" My head shot up to her voice and she had a device in her hand. "No!.. I love it!, I just remembered something.."

"Alright let's go"

**
After we got down to the dinner room she had me sit on the floor with a pillow so I won't hurt my knees..

There was so much conversations going on.. So I just layed my head on her thighs.