𝗖𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸!!

A/n: I apologize for doing this chapter I haven't really been feeling good mentality because of school and its really draining me so I apologize if this chapter might be short. Since I have been really trying to focus on school than myself it's been hard since it's first semester with a bunch of test. So if any other chapters are late the reason is school or I just forgot.

(did this on July 12!!)

(Other socials:
Twitter/X:Amari_dub
Tiktok:amari.mizukii)

(I'm trying to make it accurate I don't know why I have a problem with that I literally can't make some of the characters accurate.)

Mary's pov;

I kept on complaining as we walked to the cabin. 5 miles my ass. "Why the hell are we walking so much?!" I complained as I heard ririka sighed.

"Do you want us to be caught Mary? And it's worse that me and rari is already missing from the castle." Ririka said sighing.

"I don't get why you keep complaining walking is fine." Mikura said rolling her eyes.

I turned back to her and she was simply being picked up as sachiko carried her. "Shut up you damn pet!" I huffed.

Sachikos eyes snapped to me and I immediately turned back around. When I turned back around I seen sayaka in her wolf form as she carried kirari on her back.

See now this is where the problem comes. I could either turn into my animal form or ask a literally over protective werewolf.

So I obviously chose my animal form right? No. No. I didn't. Here's what happened.

"Hey saya! Let me ride on your ba-" she growled at me. Then she simply turned back around and kept on walking.

I huffed as I turned into my cheetah form. 'I don't get why she has to be so rude. All I did was ask for a ride.'

I thought looking back again. Sachiko immediately looked at me with a confused expression.

Sakura seemed to be in her own world as she in the back of the group. My eyes fell on mikura as she now looked like a sleeping baby in sachikos arms.

"What do you want to carry her on your back Mary?." Sachiko spoke and I shook my head turning back around.

That was a literally a trap.

Sayaka walked to the side of me and I basically looked like a cat compared to her big size.

'Did she grow??? When the hell-' I thought before I felt something slip into my back and I stopped walking to look back and see a sleeping ririka on my back.

'Why does she look so cute when she's asleep? Cute.' I thought before I started to walk but gently.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

(Pov change;kirari)

Once we finally got to the cabin I gave everyone their rooms.

"Your not sleeping in the same room as my sister." Sachiko said looking down at me.

"What's the problem with that, sa~chi~ko?" I chuckled and she groaned. "Sachi it's fine. Sayaka is safe with kirari. Now cmon. We have to put mikura to bed." Sakura said as she dragged sachiko upstairs even though she was protesting.

"Mary you and ririka will be next to me and sayakas room." I said closing the list.

"Seriously? I have to hear your giggling this whole time we are here." Mary complained as she rolled her eyes.