𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 And comfort

Sachikos POV:

"Come on let me have some!" Mikura pleaded as she tried to reach my chocolate bar with her mouth.

"I said no. Bad." Her ears went back and her tail stopped wagging. I looked her dead in the eye as she growled.

"Mikura." I warned her as her growling got more intense. A wave of flowers came it but they smelled deadly to a humans nose.

If Sakura was here she wouldn't be able to breathe. "Mikura enough!" She whimpered. And the growling stopped.

"I'm sorry.." "You can't even have chocolate. You'll die." She looked down. Her ears went back further.

"I know.. But I really want to try it.. Humans get to do whatever they want.." "Not exactly dear. We humans have something allergies that we can't fix. Like how I'm allergic to cheese!"

Sakura sat down in front of us with a new book and a bag. I smiled lightly and rubbed mikuras head. "Still! You get to eat chocolate!.. It's not fair!.."

"Mikura hun it's fine okay? Why don't you have some cake instead?" She pouted and turned away from me. "I don't want cake.."

"Mikura, dont be like that.." "I'm trying to make this day perfect and this is how you treat me?. Wow." I rolled my eyes and stared out the window.

Does she not know how much I actually pit into this relationship?.

"Guys.. Cmon.. This is supposed to be just about us.." Mikura whimpered yet again as she looked at Sakura. "Shes being mean.. "

"I'm not being mean I'm being fucking reasonable. You can't eat fucking chocolate mikura." "Sachiko!"

A wave swept through and Sakura coughed at it. "Sakura!" Mikura went to her aid as she coughed out blood.

The waved stopped and I looked at Sakura with sad eyes.

I didn't mean to hurt her. She is so fragile.. And there's no possible way we can turn her into an animal.

"I'm fine mikura," she said as she looked at me. "What has gotten into you? Ever since mikura announced it was almost her due date you have been more hostel and angry"

I sighed and rubbed my head.

Yes, that is true. I am becoming more and more cautious of my surroundings. And it's almost time for mikura to release our babys so  I have to be more protective.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act like this. I just want you two to be safe." Sakura sighed heavily.

I know she has been stressed out ever since sayaka left. The queen has been starting to suspect that Sakura might be a human.

"I understand sachi, but sometimes you have to stop stressing over the small stuff, me and mikura are fine we always will be okay hun?"

She touched my scales and scratched under my chin making me purr.

"Still not ears and tail yet?" "No they haven't came in but everything else has. It's annoying."

"Do you think the kids with be like you Sakura?.." That was the question we was avoiding ever since mikura was pregnant.

But now the big elephant in the room got more and more hard to ignore.

We was all thinking about it so what's the problem?

The problem is that, I could only breed mikura. And Sakura had to comfort her.

I saw the tears when we was doing it. How, she looked. The pain but joy in her eyes.

Sakura eyes was staring at the table. I saw the tears form in her eyes.

She's a human. She can't breed. I know what she's thinking. 'Will they be like me?' 'Will they even recognize me as their mother?' 'Why couldn't I be born an animal?'

'Why am I so useless?' "Sakura." She looked at me with tears. " I promise I will find a way to make sure they know you okay?"

She nodded and mikura whipped her tears.

"Lets go back home love.."
---

I kissed all over Sakuras face and neck as much new tail was wagging happily. "Sach-hahah!"

"I got them! I finally got them!" "I see! They are amazing!"  I got off of her and smiled.

"I love them!"

My red eye's lit up with excitement. "Your so pretty when you smile.." Sakura smile slightly and then it faded.

"Cmon let's go to bed kitty. Mikuras already asleep." She got to her side of the bed and got in

Mikura reacted quickly and cuddled. I hummed lightly and layed down my side while wrapping an arm over both of them.

"I love you both. And I'll protect you with my life"

"We will too.."

"And I will bleed just so our kids can be safe. "

"I promise you that Sakura and mikura."

"I'll be your knight in shining armor."