Chapter 3

*Aaliyah's POV*

The next morning I wake up with the baby bump of a three month pregnancy. Niall and I were both shocked by the sudden growth so we called Liam and he explained even if the baby is humam it will still have vampire genes in it and might grow fast in younger stages. Eventually, the genes will either turn recessive or dominant and the baby will turn into a vampire at a certain age. The logical explanation made sense to me, for I was very good at the understanding of genes and traits in high school.

Liam said the pregnancy would most likely last up to a month, if not less, but the child would grow slower after birth. He said he could see this coming since the day he saw Niall and I together in the kitchen on my first day there, all the way up to the birth and then it just ended. He could not see the baby or anything else beyond that.

Knowing that I'd be a mother sooner than I thought scared me. I wasn't ready and I did not know how to take care of a child for sure. I did, of course, take care of some of the younger kids at the adoption center but it had been many years and none were younger than age six.

"I can't believe this," Niall says, sitting beside where I was laying on the bed,"its wonderful. In just a little while we'll have our own baby."

Pulling myself away from my thoughts, I smile and nod at him,"can I tell you something?" Niall nods so I continue,"I'm scared. What if I'm not a good mother?"

Niall looks me in the eye,"Aaliyah, you will be the best mother ever. We might do some things wrong but we'll learn. We can't be perfect, but we'll try. Don't be scared."

He kisses me on the lips and whispers three words I love to hear him say.

I love you.

A/N

This is crap.

These chapters are so short and I feel bad.

I'm trying to get the story started and its kind of hard because I have like no ideas besides basic things I can't put in yet.

Bye, loves

xx- C

Comment

Vote

Fan