Chapter 11

*Niall's POV*

I sigh, looking down at my sleeping wife. Harry and Stacey are coming back tomorrow morning and Liam and I are leaving around midnight after they get back. I worried that something would go wrong while I was gone and I wouldn't be here to say my final goodbye if I had to.

Out the corner of my eye, I see Aaliyah's stomach, which was now very big, move and a quick, sickening snap is heard. She slowly wakes up and groans, her hand flying to her side. Nine. Nine broken ribs now.

"It's okay," I mumble, running to the kitchen, getting a bag of ice out of the freezer, and running back to Aaliyah. It saddened me to see her now. She has dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep, she was obviously in almost constant pain, and now she could barely take a bite of food without it coming back up.

In the last few days, Aaliyah barely got up or even moved. She just later in our bed, either curled in a ball shivering or stretched out sweating.

"Niall?" My soul mate's voice croaks, barely making a sound.

"Yes, darling?" I ask, sitting back down at her side and grabbing her hand between my two.

"I was thinking about some names before I fell asleep. I'm not sure about the girl's but I think you'll like the boy's."

"What are they?"

"The girl's name is Chelsea because my best friend's name before I was put into the adoption center. The boy's name is James, for your middle name."

I smile at her consideration for the names to have meaning,"those are wonderful, Ali."

She smiles a little, her eyes closing and her smile fading as she falls back asleep. Once I'm sure that she is fully asleep, I go to Liam's study.

"Are you sure its safe for us to leave tomorrow? Aaliyah can't even stand by herself, she's so weak," I say as I walk into the room. Liam looks up from some papers and sighs.

"If we are going to be able to be in the room while Aaliyah is having the baby then we have to go hunting. We have to cut her stomach open, Niall, there's going to be a lot of blood. You don't want to kill her if we even have a slight chance of saving her," he explains quickly, "Perrie, Eleanor, and the boys will take perfect care of her."

I groan a little and lean against the wall, wishing I didn't have to leave her. I walk back to mine and Aaliyah's room, seeing her aslepp still. I lay down beside her and and look at her pale face with sadness.

"I'm so sorry, love, I will do my best to save you."

A/N

4 chapters left...the next few are going to be very eventful.

XX -c

Comment

Vote

Fan