Chapter 10

*Aaliyah's POV*

Louis and Eleanor returned today, which meant Harry and Stacey were leaving in a few hours and then Liam and Niall when they got back.

"Aunt Ali! I'm going to miss you so much!" Harry's four year old says, latching herself around my legs. I knelt down I'm face to face with her and smile sweetly.

"You will hardly even realize how long you're gone. The rest of the boys say hunting is a lot of fun, you'll barely miss me at all. When you get back, we can do anything you want, okay?" I say, trying to calm the young child's nerves of her first hunting trip. She was a born vampire, which shocked Harry since her mother was full human, much like Niall and I but her mother actually lived.

"Okay. I love you Aunt Ali."

"I love you too, kiddo, now you better get going before your dad comes to find you."

She nods and runs off, her curly brown hair bouncing as she goes. I smile at her adorableness before standing up straight with much trouble because of my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asks, walking up to me, seeing me flinching as I stand.

"I'm fine, just the broken ribs," I sigh, feeling a burning and sharp pain where my ribs are broken. He nods butt stays there, looking me up and down,"seriously, Zayn, I'm fine."

"I'm just making sure, you look in quite a bit of pain."

I nod a little but walk towards him, ignoring the pain,"fine, see?"

He sighs but doesn't say another word, instead he follows me into the living room. I stop at the entrance, seeing Harry and Stacey disappear out of the front door.

I suddenly try to figure out how anyone is going to explain to Stacey where I went when I'm gone. She'll be devastated.

I think of all the people I'll be leaving that doesn't know I'm going to die or am even pregnant. Stacey, Ella, Chase, Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Taylor...Taylor and Chase. Taylor had decided to become a vampire but was going to wait until after her and Harry are married, possibly after they have a child theirself. Chase, he didn't even know what my family is. Who's going to tell him that his best friend died? Or why?

"Zayn, can I see Taylor and Chase? I really need to explain, please," I say, turning to the black haired man beside me.

"I-I don't know," he says,"we'll have to ask Liam and Niall, see what they think."

I nod a little and we walk towards Liam and Niall, who are conversing quietly in the corner. They stop and look at us as we approach, looking at us expectantly.

"Aaliyah wants to see Taylor and Chase and...explain," Zayn says wearily.

"I don't think that would be the best idea..." Liam says, looking at me with a look that said 'drop it'. Me being me, I'm not going to drop it.

"Please. Taylor already knows about stuff like this and J could threaten Chase's life or something, he won't tell. I can't have my best friends mourning over my death when they don't even know why I died!" I argue, getting a look from all three men.

"Okay, fine, but they have to come here and you have to make sure Chase does not tell another living soul," Niall says, before shooting a look that says shut up and walking away.

I smile and nod, walking away also to call Chase. I decide to tell him first, since new will be the hardest to convince. I ask him to come over and he agrees, saying he'll be here in five minutes.

Everyone clears out of the room and I sit on the couch, covering my stomach with a blanket. I hear the doorbell ring and the door opening. Niall and Chase's voices shoot words at each other back and forth to each other before they appear around the corner.

Chase's eyes widen when he sees me and he freezes mid step,"w-what happened to you, Ali?"

"I'm going to die in the next two weeks," I say simply, confusing and worrying the boy further.

"What?! Why?!"

I sigh and move the blanket and stand, revealing my round stomach. Chase's eyes go wider, almost into the size of saucers.

"You were not like this a month ago at your wedding, how did you get that big?" He asks, not taking his eyes away from my abdomen.

"I wasn't pregnant at my wedding," I sigh, sitting back down and patting the seat next to me,"sit down and listen. This is going to take a while to explain."

He shuffles over to me and sits down. I start the story of my life, slowly explaining what my family is and everything that has happened. He keeps a poker face through the whole time I'm talking, not showing a single emotion. When I finally stop, he opens his mouth to speak."

"I believe you, Aaliyah, because I've got admit, I haven't been completely honest with you either. I'm not human, I'm a werewolf."

I look at with surprise, my mind going to the Five Seconds of Summer boys and how they're werewolves also.

Chase continues when I stay silent,"I was supposed to keep this from happening and now I failed. We've got to get this blood sucking parasite out of you before you actually do die."

I look at with shock and sadness,"blood sucking parasite? Chase, this is my own flesh and blood, I'm not going to kill it. Even if it kills me in the process."

"We'll see about that," he growls, grabbing my arm harshly, his eyes turning orange. I gasp in pain and shock and Niall suddenly appears beside me.

"Hands off my wife, mutt," Niall hisses, pushing Chase away. Once his grip releases, Niall pushes me behind him and advances on Chase but I stop him.

"Niall, don't. Chase, leave. Now." I demand, grabbing my husband's arm with a hard grip.

My best friend nods and stomps out the door, making a point by slamming it. I sigh as Niall turns around to meet my gaze,"why didn't you let me kill him?"

"He's still my best friend, Niall, I couldn't let you hurt him."

He shakes his head and grabs my arm carefully and pushes up my sleeve to reveal an already forming bruise,"is your arm okay?"

"Just the bruising, its fine."

We sit on the couch together on the couch and I lay my head on Niall's shoulder, replaying the events of the last ten minutes in my head. Who knew my best friend was a werewolf.

A/N

Over 1,000 words!!!

Five more chapters left :p

XX -c

Comment

Vote

Fan