Chapter 6

*Liam's POV*

I look at the clipboard containing Aaliyah's health status with sadness. In the last two weeks her heart beat had dropped dangerously, the baby broke many of her ribs, and her stomach rejected most food.

She looked to be about seven months pregnant now, even though it's only been a month. The growth had slowed greatly and if my calculations were correct, she would give birth in three weeks. Enough time for us all to go hunting and prepare.

Each of us would take about five days for hunting, Niall and I going together in the third week. We are just hoping everything goes correctly .

*Aaliyah's POV*

"Bye guys, see you in a few days," I say, hugging Zayn and Perrie. They were going hunting for the next five days, preparing for the baby's birth.

"Keep me update, okay?" Perrie says, setting a hand on my swollen abdomen. She receives a kick in return which makes a smile appear on her face.

I nod and they turn to the door, instantly disappearing. I turn around to meet Niall face to face, centimeters apart. He leans forward and presses his lips to mine gently.

"You need to check in with Liam, come on, I'll go with you," he mumbles, taking my hand and pulling me towards Liam's study. Its was the usually thing. Checking my, now seven, broken ribs, getting a bit of blood drawn, checking my pulse, and the baby's health.

Everything was as normal besides my pulse, it was getting worse each day. It worried the family but there was nothing anyone could do. It wasn't like Twilight, I could not drink blood and be better.

Niall planned to turn me during or after the birth, but was fearful it would harm the child. I told him that if I die, make sure our baby has the best life ever, no matter what. He agreed with a sad expressions do assured he would everything he could to make sure I lived.

"Aaliyah, can I talk to you," Liam says after he had finishes everything. He turns his gaze to Niall,"alone?"

My husband rolls his eyes and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. After we are sure he is gone, Liam speaks again,"I'm sorry to say but you only have a fifteen percent chance of surviving the birth."

A sharp pain shoots through my chest but I ignore it, knowing there's more by the way he doesn't look at me as he speaks,"Liam, what did you see?"

He looks at me with pain and sadness in his brown puppy eyes,"the end of the vision I had when I first saw you and Niall together in the kitchen when Louis adopted you was after you had the baby. Aaliyah, you die."

Thoughts cloud my mind when he tells me this, sadness filling my heart. I feel a tear slip down my cheek and Liam's arms wrap around my shoulders,"I-I'm not going to see my baby grow up," I mumble, setting a hand onto my stomach.

"I'm so sorry, Ali."

"Stop, just leave me alone for a little while. Go and tell Niall, please."

He nods and walks out of the room, going to find my lover. A few minutes later, I hear a frustrated and pain filled growl from down the hallway. Niall never comes to where I am, Liam most likely telling him I want privacy.

I rub my stomach as I sit in the quiet room,"I'm so sorry I won't be able to meet you, baby, but don't worry. Daddy will take good care of you."

A/N

Who else is or feels like crying?

I do.

XX -c

Comment

Vote

Fan