Chapter 7

*Aaliyah's POV*

I lay in Niall's arms silently, savoring the time I have left. We had barely said a word to each other since a few days ago when we received the news. I feel something wet on my cheek and I reach up, finding a tear drop, but not mine. I look up to see Niall with tears rolling down his face, looking at me sadly.

"Please don't cry, everything will be okay," I whisper, wiping away a few of his tears.

"Okay? How will everything be okay? I finally find my soul mate, marry her, and she's going to die after barely a month but everything will be okay!" Niall yells, making me flinch at his harsh tone. He looks at me once again,"I'm sorry, Aaliyah, I'm just frustrated. I didn't mean to yell at you, baby."

"It's okay, Mr. Horan." I smile, hoping to cheer him up a bit.

"Mrs. Horan," he smiles back sadly, it quickly fading.

I sigh and lay my head on his chest. He pulls me closer to him, earning a small kick from the baby. I feel Niall's chest a shake a bit from a chuckle, feeling the kick.

"She likes her space," I say to Niall, smiling.

"She?" He asks, pulling back a little to look at my face.

"Just a guess, Niall."

He hums in response, resting his chin on the top of my head. This moment couldn't be more perfect, besides the fact I'm going to die.

"Aaliyah!" Eleanor's voice calls from downstairs,"come look what me and Louis got you for the baby!"

I look at Niall and stand up, waddling down the stairs. Once I reach the bottom, I see Eleanor and Louis standing should to shoulder, Eleanor holding one arm behind her back.

"Ready to see?" She asks, pulling her arm from behind her back, revealing a beautiful glass mobile for the baby's crib. As the light catches the small round glass pieces they reflect a rainbow.

My hand flies to my mouth and tears spring to my eyes,"El, its beautiful."

"The perfect thing for the perfect soon to be mother. You're going to be an amazing mom, Aaliyah," Eleanor says, smiling. I look down and the tears that were in my eyed fell.

"I-I won't get the chance to be a mother. Liam saw me dying in his visions."

Two gasps fill the silent room and two sets of arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry, Ali, if I knew I wouldn't have said that."

"Its fine, El, please just tell Harry, Perrie, and Zayn. I don't think I can tell anyone else."

She agrees and walks away, leaving me and my adoptive father alone. I look up to met his sad gaze. He moves forward and wraod his arms around me.

"I wish there was something I could do," he whispers, burying his face in my hair,"promise me you will do your best to keep your heart beating until Niall can turn you."

"I promise," I mumble, hugging him tightly.

He kisses my forehead and pulls away,"I've got to go get things ready. Zayn and Perrie are coming back tonight and me and Eleanor are leaving tomorrow."

I nod and he disappears, leaving only a gust of wind.

A/N

I didn't know how to end this so that's how I ended.

XX -c

Comment

Vote

Fan