chapter 9

*Niall's POV*

After we had came home from ice cream, Aaliyah fell asleep instantly. It worried me how much she slept the last few days, a sign that her body is weak even if she doesn't show it. She didn't eat a lot, in fear that it would come right back up. It scared beyond belief that she was in such horrible shape and she still tried to put on the act that she was fine.

"Any difference?" I ask Liam as I walk into his study.

"Healing ribs and we have a big problem," he says, not looking up from his health status on Aaliyah.

"What problem?"

"Whoever is planning to take the baby has someone watching us. They're not here right now, that's the only reason I'm telling you now and I hadn't before."

I nod, taking in the information,"human or vampire?"

Liam scrunches his brown together,"I don't know...its nothing I've smelled before. Definitely different. Just don't ever leave Aaliyah's side, including now. Go."

I nod and walk back to mine and Aaliyah's room to see her sleeping peacefully with one hand set on her stomach. My beautiful wife and soon-to-be child. Unfortunately, I can only have one.

*unknown POV*

"She is set to die, master, during the birth of the child you want," I say, kneeling on the floor with my head down.

"Very good. Have you made sure the plan has no false details?" My masters voice rings through the dark room, making the two torches in the hall seem to blaze higher.

"There is a false detail, master, the future seeker saw you trying to get the child and plans to kill you. They're protecting the girl very well."

"Is that so? Then make a new plan and make sure this one is heavily protected with spells. This one can not be seen."

"Yes, master.'

A feminine laugh rings out through the room and the sound of heels clicking is heard, coming closer to me. I look down as the black heels is in my veiw, making sure not to look up but warm fingers press under my chin, lifting my head up and I see my master. She is beautiful with hair in color mixed of a brown and red, her chocolate brown soft but fierce, and her pale face.

"Please, Gerard, call me Chloe."

A/N

please don't kill me.

XX -c

Comment

Vote

Fan