❃ Episode 1 ❃

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒔 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖵𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒 • 𝖫𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝖠𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗒

Season of summer has arrived and it is time for a special occasion at Lobelia, graduation.

Mimino Kurumi and her best friend Yasumi Koishi wearing light yellow colored attire, holding their diplomas in hand.

All of the graduating girls in their class stood up. The moment has come to mark honor success at the academy as incoming aluminas.

On the podium, Benio speaks to announce on the behalf of the White Ivy League and Zuka Club. "The time has come, once when you all continue on your adventures in life, your legacy will be remembered here at Lobelia." She begins.

"You may now tilt your tassels to the left." Benio continued as all students does so. "Congratulations, you are now graduates of Lobelia!"

"We did it!" Mimino and Yasumi cheered, turning towards each other smiling with joy.

The two and the others throws their caps in the air. People who came in the audience applauds, especially the girs' families.

After the ceremony, Mimino and Yasumi is hanging out underneath a shady spot.

"So we graduated Lobelia Academy, where do we head to next?" Yasumi asked.

"Not so sure. For me, heading back to be a defense force member full time." Mimino replied. "Right now, three of the others went on vacation."

"Then who is still at the base then?" Yasumi wonders.

"Its me, sensei Kaito, Elly, and the captain." Mimino said. "They need me on guard. I promised to them by the time we graduate, I do full time."

"I see then. Really need to consider what I should do over the summer." Yasumi said.

"Would it be amazing if we both worked together?! Imagine two best friends at DASH working hard on duty." Mimino said.

Yasumi gets the picture in her head. "Totally could imagine it. Besides, we would be giving our all."

Mimino chuckles. "You know I am used to doing my best on duty. Just like being a hero myself fighting those kaijus."

"Even when its peaceful around here?" Yasumi giggles a bit.

Mimino nods. "Of course that as well."

The girls' parents walks up to the two, they are proud that Mimino and Yasumi graduated.

"We are so proud of you two girls, becoming independent women." Mrs. Koishi said.

"Thanks mom." Yasumi said as she hugs her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Koishi hugs Yasumi back. A second later, they let go of the family group hug.

"Mimino, what are your plans now during summer break? Anything special?" Mr. Kurumi asked.

"Fulfilling a promise with my teammates at work. They do need extra hands while on duty." Mimino said.