❃ Episode 6 ❃

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

After when the jet lands and parks safely in the headquarter's docks, the door opens as Mimino and Yasumi exits out.

Beforehand, they were on a mission together and traveled to the destination by jet. Of course Mimino piloted it and Yasumi sat in the passenger seat side.

Mimino takes off her helmet. "Good work out there, Yasumi. Perfectly aimed the bullets at the target with precision."

Yasumi takes off her helmet as well. "Thanks, Mimiko. It felt like I was playing an open world video game."

"And thats where you got those skills earlier?" Mimino asked.

Yasumi nods. "Yup. Won many missons in those games."

"Impressive." Mimino said as the two continues to walk back inside of the base.

𝖬𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗈'𝗌 𝖣𝗈𝗋𝗆

Entering Mimino's dorm in headquaters, the two settles in to stretch out.

"To be honest now, I have a curiosity to question who keeps summoning pollen bugs to come back on Earth." Mimino said.

"Yeah, same here. Even though you had faced it already before, it was peaceful afterwards until on that day of our graduation." Yasumi said.

"If we asked the same question, the others may not know exactly and would take a while to scan through the readings of the area." Yasumi added on.

"Good point. There is only one other option we can do." Mimino said.

"What is it?" Yasumi tilts her head a bit.

"Visiting the Holy Flower Garden. Perhaps Seraph Lotus can help us." Mimino said.

"Hold on a second, I am confused. Who is this Seraph Lotus and where is the garden?" Yasumi asked, her mind is about to spin around with many questions.

"I remember from what the mermaid I talked to mentioned about that place and my palette was made from a lake there." Yasumi also said.

"Don't worry. I went there once and its a beautiful place." Mimino said as she takes out her rose palette. "I can lead the way to there."

Yasumi nods as a response. Opening up the palette, Mimino uses the stylus pen to open up a special gateway that leads to the Holy Flower Garden.

A green colored gateway opens up magically right in front of the two.

"Lets go inside and we travel to the garden." Mimino said.

"Roger." Yasumi replied.

The two girls enters in the gateway as they magically travel through to head towards the destination. The gateway closes on its own to disappear once when the two are already inside.

𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖦𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗇

Arriving at the Holy Flower Garden, the atmosphere is beautiful filled with plants and animals. The place is ruled by a seraph.