❃ Episode 5 ❃

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙙'𝙨 𝙒𝙖𝙫𝙚
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Time has come for a special miracle to come as a new form will debut and rise from the ocean's mythical creature that is known in fairytales.

That creature is a majestic mermaid who swims under the sea with a royalty title.

What is special about this is the mermaid's gentle voice. It will call upon a new power.

Skipping happily, Yasumi is on her way to headquarters ready for duty. "Ready for some action!"

Getting close blocks away taking the route by the ocean side, a soft voice can be heard inside of Yasumi's mind.

"Ultrawoman Bellflower." The voice said.

Yasumi pauses for a second. "Who is there?"

"Come and follow my voice." It said, humming a little melody.

Yasumi can hear the humming as she follows it, leading her towards the ocean side.

When she gets close, she sees a girl with a tail, crown, and long wavy hair emerge out of the water.

"Woah. Its a mermaid.." Yasumi said in amazement. "I thought its all from a fairytale."

The mermaid smiles. "And the fairytale is real to your eyes."

"You look familiar, the mermaid princess from the book I used to read when I was little?" Yasumi asks.

"Yes I am from that story. Princess Lilianne, a pleasure to meet you, Ultrawoman Bellflower." Lilianne said with a bow.

Yasumi bows back. "So, how come you know who I am?"

"A good question you have." Lilianne said. "Your bravery to save that music event caught my attention to give you a special gift."

"Then where did that blue light come from?" Yasumi asked again.

"From a crystal lake in a place called the Holy Flower Garden. It heard your actions, now I present you a gift." Lilianne said.

Lilianne twirls her finger in the water as a turquoise blue stylus forms and emerges out of the water, floating towards Yasumi's hands.

Yasumi grabs the stylus. "A bud stylus! Wow!" She gasps. "I love the gift!"

"With this stylus of iris mermaid, you can resonate your melody from the childhood story you read." Lilianne said with a smile again.

Yasumi walks to Lilianne and wraps arms around her gently. "Thanks Princess Lilianne."

Lilianne gives Yasumi a gentle hug back in return, then the two lets go. "Now, I must head back to under the sea. I wish you luck on your journey ahead."

"Roger." Yasumi nods as Princess Lilianne dunks under the water and swims off deep.

Yasumi takes a look at the bud stylus once more for a quick second. "A mermaid's gift, sweet. Time to head to base for duty."