❃ Episode 4 ❃

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

On a sunny Friday morning around 10:30 AM, Mimino is doing her exercise by jogging a certain distance. Having her hair pulled up in a ponytail style, it sways side to side a little.

While jogging, she has thoughts in her mind and talks to herself. "Where do I start to help find more bud styluses.."

Remembering what promise Mimino said to Yasumi days before during their first mission, Mimino pauses and stops for a moment.

"I have to ensure the promise is kept." Mimino said as when she suddenly turns to the right side of her seeing that she is standing in the front gates of Lobelia Academy.

Walking through the open gate, Mimino looks around the front yard as memories began to come to her. A particular one in mind is a special one with a reason behind it.

"This place is giving me a memory, how do I explain it?" She questions in a soft tone with shock.

╔═.✾. ════╗
~ 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 ~

Projecting the memory in mind, a scene of a final battle in the exact same area appears along with familiar figures as well.

That final battle scene was when Mimino fought Queen Kasdeya all by herself fighting to protect Lobelia Academy and DASH was there too.

Ultrawoman Rose was laying down on the ground with color timer's light faded away after the limit. Queen Kadeya was laughing a victory claiming to be hers.

Watching in fear, Yasumi attempted to rush towards Rose but was stopped by the captain.

"Young lady, it is too dangerous to get closer." Hijikata informed Yasumi.

"But- my friend is in danger! I cannot just stand here speechless, worrying about Mimino, I just have to do something." Yasumi said back. "As a friend, I will always be on her side!"

Then, a sudden glowing light emerged from the ground, a little flashlight-like object.

Everyone watching used the light to lend Rose energy to fight back and she awakens as the color timer lights up once more.

╚════.✾. ═╝

"I know what this memory is. The time when I fought in front of the whole academy showed me that I got allies on my side." Mimino started.

Walking in the background is Chizuru Maihara, one of Mimino's friends from the White Ivy League and Zuka Club. She is on her way out until when she sees Mimino there.

"Mimiko!" Chizuru shouted as she waved and rushes towards her.

Mimino turns around and sees Chiziru come, waving back. "Suzuran! So glad to see you again!"

The two then high fives each other. "It has been a while since the graduation ceremony. What are you doing here at the front yard?" Chizuru asked with a small grin.