❃ Episode 3 ❃

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙬𝙤
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The debut of Ultrawoman Bellflower changed Yasumi's life and she becomes Mimino's partner in battling pollen bugs.

Agreeing to Kaito's offer, Yasumi also joined DASH as a new member.

𝖣𝖠𝖲𝖧 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝖾

In the locker room, Mimino and Yasumi puts on their uniforms for duty as attack team members. For Mimino, its her return back and while for Yasumi, her first day.

"I am back in uniform and ready for action." Mimino said, finishing to adjust the jacket. "When we head out, I will show you around and have our first duo mission."

"I will follow your lead, Mimino." Yasumi said as puts on the gloves. "I must say this uniform makes me feel ready."

"Now here is the big question." Mimino said.

"What is it?" Yasumi asked, tilting her head in confusion a bit.

"Are you ready for your first day on duty?" Mimino asked with a small smile.

"I am ready. Bring it on." Yasumi replied with a nod.

"Alright, we head out and the tour begins." Mimino said as the two exits the locker room.

As Mimino leads the way, she shows Yasumi around the base like a tour guide. Since the base is huge, it takes a while to show everything especially the important rooms.

While they are about to reach the main room, captain Hijikata approaches them.

"Hello captain!" Mimino said as she stands straight.

"Um, hello captain!" Yasumi said as well.

"Welcome Mimino and your fellow friend." Hijikata said.

"I'm the newest member, Yasumi Koishi." Yasumi introduced herself with some confidence.

"So it was you when you were worried about Mimino in that battle at the academy, right?" Hijikata asked.

Yasumi nods. "Yes captain, it was me. Now I changed to help along, agreeing with Mr. Touma's offer to join the team."

"I see. Welcome to the team, Yasumi." Hijikata said with a nod.

"Thanks, I will do my best out there on duty." Yasumi said.

"I showed her around the base. Is there anything we can do as our first task?" Mimino asked.

Hijikata thinks for a second and then knows an answer. "The city has been quiet from the previous kaiju appearance at the beach, you two can go on duty watching over."

"Sounds like an easy job, I think." Yasumi said.

"It is, starting off steady for new members like you. Kurumi, you know what to do whenever theres a kaiju." Hijikata said.