❃ Episode 15 ❃

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝 𝙇𝙤𝙩𝙪𝙨
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘚2: Queen Kasdeya returns to get vengeance on Ultrawoman Rose and she is the one who had been reviving the pollen bugs in the first place! The battle did not go well as the two heroines got their first defeat.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖦𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗇

After witnessing of what had happened in that battle, Seraph Lotus is processing her thoughts of how she can contribute to save Mimino and Yasumi from the attack.

Until she got an idea in her mind. "I must inform my other identity about this." Seraph Lotus said as she heads out.

What is this other identity? Who is it? Many questions comes to mind at the same time to know the answer.

𝖪𝗎𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗂 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽

Meanwhile at the Kurumi household, Mrs. Tsubaki Kurumi had witnessed before the sky changing colors as she is confused.

"First the sky was blue, then changed to red, now back to blue. What is even going on?" Mrs. Kurumi wondered.

"About to ask Mimino if she knows, but she is at work." She added on until a sphere magically appears of Mrs. Kurumi and Seraph Lotus' voice starts to speak.

"My dear other self. I have come to send a message." Lotus said.

Mrs. Kurumi looks at the sphere, seeing the reflection of Seraph Lotus. "Uh? What is it?"

"It is about your daughter, Mimino, and her friend Yasumi." Lotus said. "Something bad happened."

"What happened to my child..?" Mrs. Kurumi asked in worry.

"Mimino fought against Queen Kasdeya when that abyss queen had revived back again with Yasumi. Both took a defeat after struggling to handle such power." Lotus explained.

"Truth is. Your daughter is an ultra warrior and was before a magical girl." Lotus added on. "She fights for justice to save planet Earth with Yasumi who is also an ultra warrior."

Mrs. Kurumi gasps in shock. "Where is my child now? I want to see her."

"She is back at the base resting to recover. While you are there, reveal to her that you are me. She will understand you had been supporting her adventures as a mother and a seraph." Lotus said.

Mrs. Kurumi nods as her eyes shimmer and the sphere disappears. "My child, mama is coming for you." She said as she grabs her belongings and rushes out to DASH base titan. 

𝖣𝖠𝖲𝖧 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖳𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗇 • 𝖱𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖱𝗈𝗈𝗆

Meanwhile in the resting room, an injured Mimino and Yasumi are laying in bed recovering after the previous battle. Their wounds are covered in bandages.