❃ Episode 18 ❃

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚! 𝙇𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙐𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙨!
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

As days gone by fast, there were many battles that Mimino and Yasumi had to face. Especially when summer vacation is almost close to end.

With what the future comes for the two, there is one more thing to deal with. That thing is defeating the revived Queen Kasdeya.

𝖬𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗈'𝗌 𝖣𝗈𝗋𝗆

Meanwhile at DASH base in Mimino's cubicle dorm, the two girls are thinking on what that book that they found underwater meant.

The phrase was written as: "To defeat the fear of abyss' darkness, a miracle shall come upon a desire from the legendary hero."

Mimino and Yasumi are doing their best to figure it out together ever since that day of discovering it.

"Is it just me who does not understand it clearly still?" Mimino asked.

"Makes the both of us then because I cannot process the quote into a simpler way." Yasumi said.

"Does your mother know about this?" Yasumi added on to ask.

Mimino gets an idea as she takes out her phone. "That gave me a lightbulb idea!" She then contacts her mother.

Luckily, Mrs. Kurumi picked up the call right in an instant.

"My child, do you need anything?" Mrs. Kurumi asked on the other side of the line.

"Mother, this is an urgent matter." Mimino said. "Does Lotus know about this phrase that talks about a miracle coming from a legendary hero's desire?"

"That phrase.. I am familiar with its meaning and it is a special one." Mrs. Kurumi said.

"Please tell us! Yasumi and I are confused." Mimino said as she places the phone on speakerphone.

"The phrase means from legendary hero's desire is that the wish must come from both you and Yasumi." Lotus' voice stepped in to explain. "Mimino, your powers as a magical girl is one part of the desire."

Mimino's eyes widen in surprise when hearing what Lotus had explained. "My legendary senshi powers as Milky Rose.."

"That is correct. The powers of Rose and Bellflower together can repel the abyss' darkness away with that one part for good and create a miracle." Lotus said.

"Thanks for the help, Mrs. Kurumi!" Yasumi said.

"Glad to be able to help you two!" Mrs. Kurumi said as the phone call ends.

"Now I understand what that sentence means." Mimino said as she grabs her rose palette, looking at it.

Yasumi does the same as well. "Me too. Us two are now prepared for the true fight!"

"Ready for this?" Mimino asked.

"Totally ready." Yasumi said as the two friends do their handshake.