❃ Episode 17 ❃

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯ ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝖭𝗈𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁

It is a sunny summer day as the Kurumi and Koishi families are gathered for a beach day. Mimino and Yasumi do deserve a day off from duty since they are working hard to protect Earth.

After when both families got everything set up on the sand, Mimino and Yasumi are ready to have some fun.

"Mom, we are heading off to the west side where the rock ledge is." Mimino said.

"Alright you two, go have some fun. We will call you when it is time to have the barbecue." Mrs. Kurumi said.

Mrs. Koishi nods. "Be careful too when walking across the rocks."

"Don't worry mom, we will be careful." Yasumi said.

Mimino and Yasumi waves to their parents as they begin to walk together towards the west side of the beach where the large rock ledge is located.

The large rock ledge is a spot where people can fish, walk across, and even enjoy the view of boats cruising by.

As the two reaches towards the rock ledge, they begin to climb on and walk across carefully to the edge. Soon, they reach towards the edge.

"We made it Mimiko!" Yasumi said, happily.

"Yeah!" Mimino said. "We made it to get across the ledge without slipping. Better thanks to that training at base."

"Wow.. those waves are crashing, love the sound of that." Yasumi said as she sees waves starting to form in the water.

Mimino takes a look at the waves as well until she can see a faint light blinking from under the water. "Uh? Something is there."

"I see it too, but what is it?" Yasumi is curious.

"I am so unsure, but let's dive underwater and swim towards it." Mimino said.

"Yeah." Yasumi said as the two girls nods and checks the surroundings first before heading in.

Once when the coast is clear, they summon their tacts and spin the center ornament as the top ornament gleams.

"Coral dive protection!" Mimino and Yasumi said together as they dive into the water and the light from the tact gives them the ability to swim fast with a tail.

𝖣𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖴𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

Getting deeper into the water, the two are swimming towards the faint light that they saw.

"Woah! Did not see that coming to wear a mermaid tail!" Yasumi is shocked.

"Eh!?! Not this again!!" Mimino shouted.

"Wait- you experienced this before?" Yasumi asked.

"Yeah, back when I was a magical girl. Nozomi, the others, and I went underwater as we were all having mermaid tails." Mimino said.