"So, we shall..."

Hayley stared at the laptop screen, tears blurring her vision as she ended the call with Rebekah on the phone.

As soon as they'd gotten to Hope's home, they set up the laptop and called Kol. Trying to understand exactly how this tracking device worked. Hope was much more technologically advanced than they'd ever given her credit for.

"I never thought I'd desire to rely on new technology." Klaus finally broke his silence, his eyes also glued to the little yellow dot blinking the exact longitude and latitude of Hope's location.

Elijah paced behind the couch, speaking quickly in French to someone on the other end. He'd originally been talking to Marcel, but Marcel had found someone with even more information about the going ons of the Supernatural Fighting Ring - SFR for short. That was its official name to spectators, apparently.

"What did Rebekah have to say?" Elijah finally said as he hung up the phone, his shoulders a little taller and spine a little straighter. Good news, Hayley hoped.

"They found Derek and now they're on their way to the location. I told them to wait for us to meet them there...If we're about to infiltrate a massive business like this, we need to be careful or the ones we don't want to die will," she looked over her shoulder, "What did Marcel say?"

Elijah nodded, moving closer to them, his eyes on the dot on the screen as well. To them, it was like a beacon of hope. Quite literally.

"He found a woman who was once a part of it - aided in starting it actually. To make a very long story short, she began it as a recreational sport for willing Supernatural's, but as the business grew it turned into something malicious. She left as a result but kept information in case of future needs. She was all too willing to give us all the information she had...even told us to burn it all to the ground."

"So, we shall..." Klaus murmured, emphasizing each word slowly. "So, we shall."

His eyes glittered with dark malice and anyone looking at him would know he had one thing on his mind.

Revenge.