Epilogue

Somewhere in the desert

Two men in suits walked through the charred remains of a cavern. Boots crunching over dirt, glass, and blood.

"Looks like a rave gone wrong," one said as he kneeled down to run his fingers over a sticky soot-like substance that definitely wasn't soot, "Except..." he held up his fingers with a raised brow.

The shorter man nodded and let out a heavy sigh as he looked around. "Looks like someone took care of the operation before we could. Lucky bastards."

Standing from his kneeled position, the taller man with long brown hair nodded in agreement. "Looks like it. Think we need to pursue it anymore?"

The other man smirked "Well, I doubt another hunter did this much damage so fast. Whatever monster killed these monsters is a monster I think we ought to look into."

His partner nodded with a sigh "Yeah. Yeah, I guess. Alright then."

They started out of the building, heading to their car.

"Think that kid from the hospital was telling the truth? What kind of kid runs through the desert with a stranger?"

"The same kind of kid that might actually make a decent hunter one day" the short man nodded as he climbed into the driver's side of the Chevy Impala. He grinned, put on his sunglasses, and revved the engine. "Alright, Sammy. Let's go find us some monsters."

An 80s rock station blared through the crackled speakers, blasting The Final Countdown as the Chevy's wheels spun up dust, leaving the arena behind as nothing more than an abandoned wreck.