Chapter 4

The coming days went quiet regular. I went to school, spend time with family, chatted with friends and did any other normal work a 18 year old girl does. This was my last year in school and then I had to leave for college.

My dad wanted me to go to Singapore for college, even I wanted the same but leaving my family behind was the scariest part.

I still had one whole year till my senior school ended so I thought of enjoying my fun time with family instead of being upset about it.

The rest of the days passed really well but only one thing was bothering me.

"Zaid didn't message me after going back to Lucknow and its been almost a week. "Is he not even interested in being friends with me?". But when we met we clicked so well and it seemed that we could be friends in the future.

I realised he was a handsome boy. When I first met him I was too grumpy to notice his looks still he managed to grab my attention. His dark brown hair which was purposely done messy, his small eyes which reflected the same colour as his hair.

His eyes, they were so captivating as if trapped in a trance. He had a fair complexion with highlihted jaw lines. I really liked his dressing sense. He was wearing a check button down shirt and ripped jeans whcih looked good on his gym feeak body.

"Oh wait, why am I thinking about him?" . SARAA.. You are embarassing! I secretly thanked god for not letting others read our minds. PRAY! I always end up making fool of myself, urgh.

Thinking about a guy who didn't even had the decency to keep his words. Good Work Miss Sara.

"But why am i expecting so much from him?".  It's not like he pinki promised me to stay in touch. He must have said it out of formality.

It's okay Sara, I tried to calm myself. Big deal. You don't even know him well.

The very next day I was sitting in my room doing assignmensts when my phone beeped, I got a message and it was from Errr ..... Zaid ?, saying-  

" Hi Sara, sorry for the late message. I had class tests going on so they kept me busy. So tell me what's up with you ? :) "

I read the message and a small smile escaped my face. I started feeling sorry for judging him. I thought of replying to him a sweet message to make up for the guilt.

I started typing-  

"Hi Zaid, it's okay, I can understand. Even I am busy with tests and stuff and ofcourse being a little worried for leaving home after a year. Too soon, I know but still it hurts :/. "

I guess he was online because he instantly replied-  

" oh you planning to go somewhere for college? Where? "