Chapter 20

"It's been exactly 1 month and 7 days since Zaid announced his Singapore visit". These were like the most difficult days I spent with Zaid. "I had to hide my feelings from my best friend, trust me it was not easy."

I am not even sure if I was successful enough. I tried a lot to change my feelings towards him. But still "I was the same silly young girl with so many fantasies of fairytales, princes and so little care of the world". And this girl, today was standing at the airport waiting for her Prince Charming.

"I saw him, "finally I saw him walking towards me". I started acting like a freak, I wanted to run away and hide myself from him but at the same time I wanted to hug him so bad.

I was pretty sure about one thing, he will definately come to know about my feelings. I quickly changed my expression, I tried to act very normal in front of him. All because.. I couldn't risk my friendship with this pretty boy.

He finally walked up to me. OMG! He was looking gorgeous.

"Hi! Sara", he said with the most amazing smile I had ever seen.

"Hi! Zaid", I replied back. We then hugged each other.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! "What was that ?" I questioned myself. His touch sent shivers all through my body. It was unreal. I quickly composed myself.

"Lets go", I suggested acting so normal that it looked fucking fake. HELP PLEASEEE!!

It felt so good just being around him. I wish I had no feelings for him then it would have been much better. Currently I was being so fake and I guess even he was acting a bit weird, he was trying to hide something from me. "But what ?"

Maybe he knows about my feelings towards him. DEEPSHIT!!

I hope he won't stop being friends with me, I can't manage a day without talking to him. "Why is life so complicated ? Why did I develop feelings for my best friend?" I asked these questions to myself for which I had no answers.

Just one more day and then he was leaving !! "Should I tell him about my feelings?" I wondered.

But then the same old problem ruined my thoughts- I couldn't risk our friendship. NEVER EVER..

I am seriously dying here, I need an angel to take away all my problems, I prayed to God. "Even a dark fallen angel will do", I further added. Dark angel ? Was I for real ?

SARA KHAN, YOU NEED TO CHECK IF YOUR BRAIN IS STILL INTACT.

No, neither Brain nor Heart, I am fucked up, I concluded!

Zaid's POV

"I was in the hotel room and she was with me and it was the best feeling ever".

But we were sitting without acknowledging each others presence, "I could sense the awkwardness between us". Something was wrong.

I actually tried to avoid the body touch because that would have said everything. "The spark which happened inside me whenever I touched her was scary. I started loosing control".

"What should I do? Should I confront her ?" I asked myself.

"Maybe even she has feelings for me?" I wondered. PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN !!

I didn't wanted the last day with her to be like this, so I suggested -

"Let's go out somewhere ?" I asked her.

"Yes please", she quickly agreed.

"Where are we going ?" She asked me when we got inside the cab.

"Surprise!", I replied with a devilish grin on my face. "No, tell me! I don't have patience here", she said with a puppy dog face. Fuck I can't handle this expression, I thought to myself. "We are going to an amusement park", I quickly blabbered. DAFUQ MAN, am I whipped already ? I asked myself. I mean she just gave me one puppy dog face and I couldn't hide the surprise from her. DOUCHE, NEED A PAT AT THE BACK ? :|

We reached the park, she was very excited and that made me so happy. We bought entry tickets and walked our way towards the first ride. She was scared and that made her looked so cute. "I was holding her hand to comfort her". YEAH RIGHT ! But it was not at all comforting me. "The spark that her touch created continued to trouble me". Urghh !!!

We went on different rides, had coolers, clicked photos and this was one of the best days so far.

"I really had a great time Zaid", I heard her saying.

"I wish we wouldn't have wasted two days just sitting and doing nothing", she further added. "By the way, is everything okay between us?" She asked me.

"Yes of course Sara, everything is perfect and you are still my best friend and the most special girl in my life", I replied, dropping some hints at the end.

She just smiled back and she looked so perfect that it melted my heart. I wanted to confront my feelings then and there but I couldn't.

"Want to go back or stay for some more time", I asked her.

"I think we should go back, you have an early morning flight to catch tomorrow", she said and I could make out from her voice that how upset she was about me leaving. Oh how I wish, I could stay with her forever. Life is never easy!!

"Sara, it's already dinner time, do you want to stop for dinner on the way back?" I asked her.

"Yes ofcourse let's do that", she replied.

We pulled off at a diner, it served Italian food which we both loved. We went inside, ordered our drinks and food choice and was waiting for the food to come.

I felt so contended just being around her. Her presence is so magical. She calls me her personal magician but she has no clue what wonders she works on me.

After having dinner and paying the cheque we left. We reached the hotel, freshened up and then she helped me pack my stuff.

I was leaving tomorrow and was still confused if I should tell her about my feelings. I came here to look for my answers that what exactly I felt for my best friend. And I got the answers-

"I had developed so much feelings for her that it can't be taken back."

"What should I do now? Should I take help from Saima?" I thought to myself.

Sara and I have avoided each other so much in the last few days that I am not able to make out as to what's her take on this. I wish I new what's going on in Sara's mind at the moment.

AUTHOR'S NOTE -

EDITED ! 

Hi! 

I will be wrapping up soon now, so the story is going to take small leaps now. Bear with me if you like the story.

How did you like today's chapter? It was a bit slow I know but I can't help much. Sara and Zaid are going through this phase but something very interesting will happen after one or may be two chapters ;)

Keep reading, stay tuned :D

Love <3