Chapter 16

Zaid's POV

I was Skype calling my pretty best friend Sara, I always love talking to her. She makes me so happy. CUTE, SHE IS !!

She needed a favour from me, STUPID GIRL !! I have told her so many times that she doesn't need to ask, she just needs to command. HER INNOCENCE DRIVES ME CRAZY !!

I replied back to her..

Zaid- "Sara, you are talking to me. Don't have to be so formal. Speak up Lolli."

Sara- "Be my boyfriend ?"

"Whaaaat?" I gasped.

I read and re-read her last message. "This special girl wants me to be her boyfriend?" I asked myself. I never thought this could happen between us. It's not like I didn't like her. She is the most special girl in my life but I always thought I was not good enough for her"- I was in my own chain of thoughts.

I tried to search something in her eyes, but she had a sorry expression on her face. "What's wrong ?" I asked myself. In what way she wants me to be his boyfriend, I wondered with a confused expression. I suddenly realised I am suppose to reply..

I crossed my fingers and finally replied..

Zaid- "Sara are you asking me out ?"

Sara- "Noooo, I want you to play along as my fake boyfriend."

Ouch! It hurts!! "How could I even expect her to like someone like me?" I thought to myself. And the worst thing is I am myself not sure about my feelings. May be I care a lot about her as a best friend, I thought to myself.

"Whatever it is, she is special to me and I like being her best friend", I realised had a proud smirk on my face.

Sara- "What are you thinking Zaid? It's okay if you don't want to do this. I promise I won't mind."

* DOUCHE REPLY FAST, I told myself. *

Zaid- "No, Sara! I am okay with it. I can do that much for you :)"

Sara- "Seriously? You are adorable Zaid :)"

* Fucking Asshole, I was BLUSHING!!*

Zaid- "Hahaha Gee Thanks !! Anyway what makes you do this fake boyfriend thingy ?"

Sara- "Oh! Because of that Jason guy, he is very close to asking me out anyday which I don't want so I planned this shit :/ "

Zaid- "oh haha, no problem!! "

Sara- "Zaid I was so nervous about talking to you about this."