Chapter 19

My parents were here. I went to the airport to receive them. Seeing them after two months was the best feeling ever. They were staying in a hotel. I decided I will stay with them during the weekends.

I was siting alone in a kids park outside my parents hotel room, I needed some alone time to reflect on what's actually going on in my life.

My routine for the week was lectures in the morning and family time in the evening. In between Zaid and I used to talk but the time duration was very less. We kept in touch through texts and we Skyped for just like thirty minutes or so. And... It was affecting me. WORST FEARS CONFIRMED !!

"I missed talking to him so much", it hurts. I hated myself for doing this but the result for my test was..

I was falling for my best friend.

"When did this happen?" I questioned myself. NO ANSWER !!

That's insane, I don't even want to think about it, I decided. And I am pretty sure he doesn't feels the same for me, pretty boys like him can get any pretty girl they want, I confirmed it to myself. "So Sara Khan just be happy being best friends with him", I made myself understand.

I am just worried about one thing, "Zaid shouldn't get any clue about my feelings for him". This will ruin our friendship, which I just can't afford.

Sara, stop thinking about all this and get back to your parents,"the pretty people in your life", I ordered myself. YES :D !!

I went back to them and sat on the bedside. "Sara, all okay?" Daddy asked.

"Yeah, all good. Why ?" I questioned back. "You look low", he said.

"Umm no may be I am just a bit tired, had a long day", I lied to him.

"It's okay, you can either go back to your place and rest or sleep here if you don't have an early class tomorrow", he suggested. "I think I will sleep here, I have an afternoon class tomorrow", I told him. "Perfect", he replied back.

I wanted to spend as much time with them as possible and cherish it for the next few months when we won't be meeting. And most importantly "they were leaving in two days". OKAY LET'S NOT THINK ABOUT THIS !!

I woke up the next morning, I had a text from Zaid. It says..

"Surprise !!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I am coming to Singapore to meet you this summers which is exactly after 1 month and 8 days !! :D "

I almost jumped off the bed out of excitement. "How am I going to spend 1 month and 8 days just waiting for him". KEEP ME SANE, PLEASE ?

"Okay so it means that if he will be there with me in person then he can find out about my feelings towards him". THAT'S SCARY !!

"People say it's visible in your eyes when you have feelings for someone". I hope he is not an Errr.. "Eye Reader" ?

"Good luck Sara, you have to hide a secret from your best friend who knows you the best." I AM IN DEEP SHIT !!

Zaid's POV

"Lately I realised Sara is more than best friends for me". This feeling really sucks okay? I am hating myself for developing feelings for my best friend. I know she doesn't have feelings for me. I wish I could say the same for myself.

I just want her to be happy. "I will keep her happy by being her best friend", I decided with so much pain in my heart it's unreal.

But then.." I even want it to give it a try. Sara is worth a try, I can bet my life on this". I want to meet her in person, may be that would help me decide, I though.

"I am going to Singapore to meet her this summer", it's fucking final. I hope everything falls at place and I get my answers. I quickly took out my phone and sent her a message informing about my Singapore visit. PHEW !

After few minutes she replied..

Sara- "Jumping like a fool here, I am so fucking excited you have no clue. Thanks for planning this visit."

Zaid- "Anything for you Lolli."

Seriously "I can do anything just to keep up the smile on her pretty face plastered", now and forever...

Sara's POV

The last two days were like the most complicated days of my life. "The news of Zaid's arrival made me so happy that I was smiling all the time like a fool. And at the same time I was weeping because my parents left".

I was carrying two emotions at the same time. I was fucking happy as well as sad. Can anything related to me be normal, I asked myself. NO !

AUTHOR'S NOTE -

EDITED !

Hey :)

So finally it's happening :D

I will be uploading next chapter pretty soon.

AND GUYS PERFECT SONG ON THE SIDE SHOWING WHAT SARA MUST BE FEELING RIGHT NOW- BEST FRIEND BY AUBURN :D <3 <3 LISTEN NOW! Bossy much? :P

Keep reading !

Love <3