I'm gonna kill him

"Jackson?"

He opens his eyes disoriented. It takes him a few seconds to realize where he is. He smiles at Whitney, with his eyes still full of sleep.

"Hey"

She smiles at him warmly and hands him a cup of tea.

"Thanks"

He accepts the cup and takes a sip before sitting up.

"I'm sorry to wake you but it's getting late."

Whitney brushes a lock behind her ear but it immediately falls back in her face.

Jackson nods and smiles softly at her.

"I really needed this thank you for letting me stay here."

"Of course you are always welcome here."

"I really appreciate that Whit."

They get up and Jackson pulles her into a hug. They stay like this for a few moments, neither of them wanting to move.

"I better go", he says and takes a step back. Whitney nodds and kisses his cheek.

"Sleep well Jackson", she says smiling at him.

"You too, Whitney. See you tomorrow."

Jackson opens the door to his room. Annoyed, he looks at the huge mess that already reigns there. Brad, his new roommate, goes to meet him.

"Yooo Jackson, where have you been? You missed a really awesome party"

"I was with a friend"

Bred smiles mischievously at him.

"A friend or a girlfriend. Come on. I know my bro's got game."

"It's not what you think. She's a friend, nothing more."

"seems like you my friend are stuck in the friend zone"

"Just shut up Brad"

"Yo bro, come on down. Just kidding. You can have thousands of girls. Don't waste your time with her"

Jackson looks at him warningly.

"For your own sake, you better shut up now."

"What, it's just the truth. I heard a lot about her. She's a slut. Seduced her coach and nobody did anything cause her mothers famous."

Jackson grabs him by the collar.

"You really think you can just come here and act like a total asshole because you have money? We're in college, Brad, not primary school. Learn to have some respect."

Jackson lets go of him and walks toward his room.

"I think I should teach your lady some respect. Sluts kinda have a thing for me, you know."

Jackson turns around immediately.

"I fucking warned you."

the next day:

"He did what??"

Whitney was pacing through the room, while Mabel and Leighton were trying to calm her.

"I'm sure it's not that bad. People always exaggerate, especially these guys. They've told everyone they've met straight away."

"I don't want to risk that. What if he flunks out of college? He's never been violent before. I don't understand why he did this. Especially that he hit Brad, that's so stupid. He's very wealthy, and that's very important to them here, and I ... God, I don't know what to do."