Chapter Ten

Eren;

When I woke up, Levi was no where to be found. He probably didn't want to be seen leaving my 'room' with me. I could tell he didn't want people to know about us.

I sighed a little as I stood up. I changed into clean clothes and headed up the stairs to eat. I immediately found Armin and Mikasa.

"Hi guys." I said as I sat down, yawning.

"Late night?" Mikasa asked, eyebrows raised. I shook my head, feeling a blush work its way onto my cheeks.

"Just tired is all." I replied. Armin immediately began talking about a new mission he heard of.

"Yeah Hanji wants to capture some more Titans for experiments but I don't think Erwin or Levi will let her do that do you, Eren?" I perked up a little at the sound of Levi's name. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe." I left it at that as I continued to pick at my breakfast. I heard the sound of someone entering the room and my heart fluttered when I saw it was Levi. I felt him look over at me, a flash of emotion go through his stoic face for less than a second. I felt a blush rise up on my cheeks and I looked down.

"What's the blush for, Eren? Is it Levi?" Armin asked as he began to look around for Levi. Mikasa visibly tensed up at the mention of Levi's name.

"I'm going to go back to my room." I said.

"Wait, Eren," Mikasa grabbed my arm. "I need to talk to you." I nodded and she followed me downstairs. I sat on my bed, nervous of what was yet to come.

"So..." I trailed off.

"What is your current relationship status with Levi?" The question shocked me.

"Nothing? Unless Captain and killer if needed counts." I replied, feeling a twinge of guilt in my stomach.

"I really don't believe that." Mikasa stated. "I don't want you around him. I want you to terminate any relationship status or whatever you have going on with him. Immediately."

"There's nothing going on!" I said, becoming agitated.

"I don't like him, Eren. He almost got you killed once and I don't want it happening again." Mikasa was growing angrier by the second.

"Mikasa! Stop trying to protect me! Nothing is going on and I don't need you managing my life! I can do that myself thank you very much." And with that I stormed out and went to Levi's room. I knocked on the door softly.

"Heichou?" I asked. The door opened slightly as I began to feel tears for in my eyes. Stupid sister. Stupid overprotectiveness. I heard Levi let out a small sigh.

"C'mon, Brat. Get inside." He carefully grabbed my arm and brought me into his room. He closed and locked the door before guiding me to his bed. I sat down and he sat next to me.

"M-mik-kasa h-hates you-u." I stuttered out with tears sliding down my cheeks. I felt an arm around my waist and I turned to look at Levi.

"So?" He asked, placing a hand on my cheek.

"S-she doesn't want me to s-see you anymor-re." I hiccuped out as the tears began to slow.

"So?" He asked again, only this time is was only a whisper.

"I don't want to stop seeing you. Ever." I whispered back as our lips collided. Our lips slowly moved together. It tasted like salt from my tears. I felt a burst of hope in my chest.

This could work. I can, no, will make this work. I can't lose him.

We slowly broke apart, breathing a little shallower than before, with our foreheads pressed together.

"I don't want to stop seeing you either, Eren." I smiled.

"You said my name." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You said Eren." I replied, smiling.

"You need your hearing checked. I said Brat, Brat." He said, pulling his forehead away from mine and intertwined our fingers together. I smiled at him.

"You just ruined the moment." I whispered into his ear as I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and rested my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, and the next thing I knew I was floating into a dream of Levi.

----
A/N:

Hah long time no see.
BUT OMG OVER 1,000 VIEWS!!!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!
I am finally on summer break (I have been for almost 2 weeks oops) but I've been surprisingly busy. I will be writing more soon though!
Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW!
Until the next chapter,
--Maggie